LINE 6 RELAY G90 - 12 CH GUITAR DIGITAL 2.4GHZ WIRELESS SYSTEM - 300FT RANGE 19 INCH RACK MOUNT RECEIVER
Stock code: LIRELAYG90
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $899.00
Quick weekly payments on $899.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
LINE6 RELAY 90 12 CH GUITAR WIRELESS 300FT RANGE 19INCH RACK MOUNT RECEIVER
300-foot range; 12 user-selectable channels. Broadcasts in the 2.4GHz band: optimal for guitar wireless. EQ settings match the sound of a guitar cable.
Line 6 Relay G90 Pro Digital Wireless Guitar System is the redefinition of the guitar and bass wireless experience. Thanks to the superior sound you get from using digital systems, The Line 6 Relay G90 provides professional dependability and refreshing simplicity that are not available with just any old wireless system. The Relay G90 has revolutionized wireless guitar systems making them better-sounding and more dependable. It will inspire you to explore new areas of your music and the stage.
- 300-foot range; 12 user-selectable channels
- Broad 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Superior 118 dB dynamic range with Zero compression
- Broadcasts in the 2.4GHz band: optimal for guitar wireless
- Find open channels right out of the box--no scanning, no searching, no hassle
- EQ settings match the sound of a guitar cable so you can keep your sound
- Encrypted data stream provides additional signal protection
Relay G90 provides a pure signal. Its clarity rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Guitars get a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses get a thunderous low-end punch, even at distances of up to 300 feet. Traditional wireless systems compromise their sound by rolling-off crucial high- and low-end frequencies and compressing their signals. Relay G90 offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression.
- 300-foot range, line-of-sight
- Broad 10Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- Superior 118 dB dynamic range
- No signal compression
Relay G90 broadcasts its robust signal over the 2.4GHz band. This keeps the signal free from many kinds of interference. For added security, Relay G90 employs exclusive signal protection technology: each channel broadcasts an encrypted data stream on four different frequencies simultaneously.
Traditional wireless systems, on the other hand, are susceptible to dropouts, static and many other kinds of interference. They broadcast over congested UHF bands and their signals can be affected by interference generated as far away as 100 miles, or more!
- The 2.4GHz band is optimal for professional guitar wireless systems
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection
- Each channel broadcasts on four different frequencies simultaneously
Relay G90 is easy to use. Bright LCDs and LEDs on the transmitter and receiver display all critical system functions including power, status, channel number, battery life, and more. Plus, Relay G90 finds open channels right out of the box. No scanning, no searching, no hassles.
The low-profile transmitter remains out of the way of your performance. Plus, it's rugged, lightweight and it conveniently features a standard 1/4-inch input. The rack-mountable 1RU receiver has a clean and streamlined interface. Antennas can be connected in the front or rear of the unit.
The system includes the transmitter, receiver and all necessary accessories including antennas, guitar cable, power supply and batteries.
- Lightweight, low-profile transmitter; easy-to-read rack-mountable receiver
- LCDs/LEDs display all critical system functions
- Find open channels right out of the box
Attached to Your Guitar Cable?
For players attached to their cables, adopting a wireless system introduces many questions: What will it feel like? Will it change my sound? Relay G90 sounds just like a cable, but it can also sound just like your cable. Relay G90 features EQ settings to match the frequency response of your guitar cable. Switch between Relay G90 and your cable without having to change the settings on your sound amp. Different players use different cables, but all players can use Relay G90.
- EQ settings provide guitar cable frequency responses
- Switch between Relay G90 and a cable without changing your sound
Metal 1U Rack System
Transmission Format: Line 6 proprietary digital audio transmission
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
Dynamic Range: 120 dB
RF Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
Compatible Channels: 12
Transmission Range: 300 feet line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
FCC Approval: Part 15 approved, no user-license required
A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
Connectors: 1/4-inch unbalanced input
Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
LEDs Display: Power, Audio Status
LCD Display: Channel Number, Battery Life
Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (2x AA alkaline batteries)
D/A Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
- 1/4-inch output
- XLR output
- Tuner pass-thru
LEDs Display: Audio Status, Transmitter Battery Life, Mute, RF
LCD Displays: Channel Number, Transmitter Battery Life
- Channel select
- Cable Tone Simulator
Please note video below shows the G30 model which explains the principle behind the Line6 Relay Digital Wireless range. This video will be updated when Line6 release a G90 version.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.