LINE 6 POD HD500X - GUITAR MULTI EFFECTS AND AMP MODELLING PROCESSOR PEDAL 99-060-1800
Stock code: LIPODHD500X
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Buy the HD500X or HD Pro X and get the HD Fully Loaded Bundle FREE.
Love stunning HD amp models? Line 6 has you covered! For a limited time, purchase
select POD® HD500X and POD HD Pro X and get the HD Fully Loaded Bundle free—a $99 USD value.
The HD Fully Loaded Bundle contains every POD HD Model Pack available—all in one amazing
collection. You get crushing high-gain metal amps, vintage amps dripping with character, and booming
bass amps for total recording flexibility in the studio. What more could a guitarist ask for?
See below for details.
*Get the get the HD Fully Loaded Bundle free with these POD HD models:
• POD HD500X
• POD HD Pro X
Hurry, this offer is only available from November 1, 2018 – January 31, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
• Promotion Period: November 1, 2018 – January 31, 2019
• Qualifying Products: POD HD500X, POD HD Pro X,
• This offer is available to Line 6 customers worldwide.
• Qualifying Products must be purchased as new from an authorized reseller
• Offer is not available for remanufactured, demonstration or non-new products.
• Purchases from online auctions are not eligible.
• Limit one (1) download of “HD Fully Loaded Bundle” per customer.
• Register your Qualifying Product at http://line6.com/account/registergear/ and receive your HD Fully
Loaded Bundle into your Line 6 account.
• This offer will be reflected through registration at line6.com of a qualifying product, as
well as email and digital download to the qualifying product.
• Offer amount of $99.99 is in U.S. dollars.
• Line 6 does not allow product substitutions, deletions, or additions regardless of information you learn
from other sources.
• Line 6 is not responsible for misinformation about this promotion that you may have received from
• Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
• Requirements for the “HD Fully Loaded Bundle”
• Compatible Hardware:
POD HD500X, POD HD Pro X
• Internet connection required for activation, Line 6 account setup and personal /
product registration, and to complete the offer.
Register your qualifying POD HD product
POD® HD500 is the best-selling multi-effects floorboard*—and now POD HD500X gives you even more power to define your sound. It’s the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD500X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity in the studio or on stage. So if you’ve never experienced the flagship of the POD family, now’s the time to check out POD HD500X.
•World-class collection of HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response
•The most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options in its class, so you can define your sound
•Assignable, pro-grade, backlit footswitches that you can see from anywhere on stage
•The command center for any guitar setup including the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can be virtually any rig
WORLD-CLASS HD AMPS
From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each HD amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your playing—and that’s just the beginning. Customize the tone and dynamic response of each HD amp with an extensive set of deep parameters including Sag, Bias, Bias Excursion, Hum and more.
100+ STUDIO AND STOMP EFFECTS
POD HD500X gives you over 100 studio and boutique stomp effects, so you can take your sound in any direction. Emulate classic signal chains with distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more, or discover entirely new sounds by mixing and matching up to eight simultaneous effects. You also get pro-grade, assignable footswitches and a built-in, die-cast expression pedal to control your effects in real time.
MORE PROCESSING POWER, MORE CREATIVITY
With unparalleled flexibility and more processing power than anything in its class, POD HD500X is built for tone creation. To start, it features dynamic DSP, so you have the freedom to stack the effects you want wherever you want them. And compared to its predecessor, POD HD500X lets you add even more effects to your signal chain. You can also mix and match HD amps, cabinets, mics and effects in virtually endless combinations. With 512 presets, you’ve got plenty of options for recalling your tones.
SCULPT SOUNDS WITH DUAL SIGNAL PATHS
Legendary guitar tones are often created with more than one signal path. POD HD500X lets you create these complex, rich tones without the setup headaches of traditional dual-amp rigs. You can route your guitar through two completely independent paths—each with its own HD amp and effects chain, of course—or process two signals at once using the 1/4” guitar, 1/4" auxiliary or XLR mic inputs. So whether you want to configure elaborate signal chains for more traditional stereo amp setups, or create unique soundscapes, you've picked the right tool.
ASSIGNABLE FOOTSWITCHES AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
With POD HD500X, you get professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings that you can see anywhere on stage. You can use them to enable or bypass amps and effects, or to select presets directly. If you want to get more creative, you can assign multiple amp and effects parameters to the expression pedal and morph between sounds—controlling up to 52 parameters in real time. The footswitches also control the built-in 48-second looper, an instrument unto itself. The bent-metal chassis and rugged construction make POD HD500X ideal for any stage.
POD HD500X provides all the connections you need for studio, stage and anywhere in between. You can plug in a mic to record vocals or acoustic instruments, track with your favorite HD amps, use the stereo FX loop to connect stompboxes and outboard effects, and much more. Connect to your computer via USB for multi-channel, studio-quality recording with your favorite DAW software—or tap into POD HD Edit, the free editor/librarian software that makes it easy to tweak and organize all your tones.
COMMAND CENTER FOR YOUR GUITAR EXPERIENCE
It doesn’t matter if you use a guitar amp, go straight to the PA or take advantage of a next-gen full-range guitar rig—POD HD500X is the ideal command center for any guitar setup. It’s a fully assignable MIDI controller, so you can use the footswitches and expression pedal to control all kinds of external hardware and software—and it gets even better when you use POD HD500X with other Line 6 gear.
Connect a James Tyler® Variax® guitar and DT amp or StageSource® speaker to form the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can instantly become virtually any rig. With the press of a single POD HD500X footswitch, you can recall up to 512 totally different rigs—with changes to preamp type, power amp configuration, guitar type, polyphonic alt-tuning, effects chain and more.
With StageSource L2m, you’ve got a cutting-edge, full-range, flat-response guitar system that delivers consistent tone at any volume—from studio to rehearsal, to the gig.
•Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
•100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
•Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
•Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
•Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation
•Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
•Variable input impedance
•L6 LINK™ connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource® series loudspeakers
•VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler® Variax® guitars
•512 user-writable preset locations
•Eight set list banks
•Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
•Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
•Built-in chromatic tuner Tap tempo
•Professional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
•Downloadable POD® HD500X software editor/patch librarian
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.