LINE 6 M13 - STOMPBOX MODELLING MULTI EFFECTS PEDAL
Stock code: LIM13
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $649.00
Quick weekly payments on $649.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Boasting over 75 immortal stompbox effects including distortions, reverbs, delays (including sounds from our best-selling DL4™ delay pedal), and so much more, reach into M13 Stompbox Modeler for access to many of history’s most celebrated sounds. Use up to four different sounds—or four of the same—simultaneously. Each stompbox model features dedicated knobs for instant tweaking.
The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Half-Speed, Reverse, Undo and more. All M13 Stompbox Modeler’s metal footswitches can withstand constant stomping and rock and roll-style abuse.
Use any sound, in any arrangement, with any of the 12 footswitches. Create different pedal board setups, or “scenes”, for instant recall of an entire gig’s or song’s stompbox sounds. Save a scene for your metal band, one for your Top 40 sessions…you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro® just to change one or two pedals. Save up to 12 scenes and back them up to your computer using the MIDI in/out.
Super-easy, super-solid and featuring a built-in chromatic tuner, toss M13 Stompbox Modeler on stage and hit the ground running.
• Over 75 stompbox effects, 4 simultaneous in any order and any combination
• Dedicated knobs to control each of the parameters of each effect
• Create up to 12 pedal board scenes for instant recall. (It’s like having 12 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time)
• Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects
• 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and more
• Built-in chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch
• Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
• Included AC power adapter
INS AND OUTS:
• MIDI in/out
• 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
• 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
• 1/4" stereo assignable effects send/return
• Two expression pedal jacks
• True bypass
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.