LINE 6 FBV EXPRESS MKII FLOORBOARD WITH USB (SPIDERII/ POD/VETTA/HD147/FLEXTONE) 99 040 0814
Stock code: LIFBVEMKII
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Tough enough for arena stages yet small enough to fit in your backpack, FBV Express™ MkII delivers a crucial collection of hands-free functionality that will keep you at the foot of the stage instead of tied to the front of your Line 6 amp or POD®.
FOUR ON THE FLOOR
FBV Express MkII delivers out-of-the box, plug-n-play connectivity. Stomp the four steel footswitches to quickly store and select channel presets, synchronize your time-based effects with Tap Tempo, activate the chromatic tuner, and more.
When paired with most Spider® IV and Spider Valve™ MkII guitar amplifiers, the footswitches also give you total control of Quick Loop, the amps' built-in 14-second sound-on-sound looper.
The burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Clicking the toe-switch toggles between volume and wah control (with an illuminated LED to match).
The bright and easy-to-read LCD shows tap tempo, active channel and the chromatic tuner (when activated).
•Hands-free channel switching and more for most Line 6 amps and POD processors
•4 channel switches: A, B, C and D
•Full-sized volume/wah pedal features plenty of grip
•Chromatic tuner display
•Bright LEDs show active channel, tap tempo and volume/wah
•FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB (Mac®/PC)
•Durable footswitches and chassis
•Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
•USB jack and RJ-45 jack
FBV CONTROL SOFTWARE
Take full advantage of FBV Express MkII with the free and downloadable FBV Control software. The application shows you a graphical representation of your FBV Express MkII and lets you customize the midi commands you send via USB.
Assign the footswitches and pedal to perform MIDI CCs, bank changes, program changes and even transport commands to drive many popular audio applications including ProTools®, Propellerhead Reason® and Record, and more!
Create and save endless variations - a few for gigs, a few for the studio - and easily add them to your FBV Express MkII via USB.
Learn more about how FBV Express MkII can send MIDI via USB.
UPDATES AND UPGRADES
USB connectivity enables FBV Express MkII to receive software and firmware updates.