LINE 6 XDV75 24 BIT DIGITAL WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM WITH SELECTABLE CHANNELS - EX DEMO FULL WARRANTY
Stock code: LIXDV75EXDEMO
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $599.00
Quick weekly payments on $599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Line 6 XD-V75 Overview
The Line 6 XD-V75 Pro Handheld Digital Wireless Microphone System is a stable, interference-free system for vocal performances, speech, sermons, presentation, education applications and much more.
The system operates on the uncrowded 2.4GHz digital bandwidth, providing stable and noise free transmission with up to 14 user selectable frequencies that can all operate simultaneously (14 simultaneous systems).
The system includes the XD-V75 Receiver (RX212) and the THH12 Handheld Transmitter with up to 10 microphone modeling presets that enhance sound by modeling the character of popular handheld microphones.
The receiver features diversity reception for even greater protection against noise and drop-out, and a choice of balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" phone output connections.
- Digital transmission in the 2.4GHz band - license-free operation worldwide
- Avoids interference from high-power TV transmitters in the UHF bands
- Digital technology provides the audio response of a cable, without companding - 24-bit digital converters, up to 120 dBA dynamic range, and 10 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth
- 4th-generation technology promotes reliable, dropout-free performance
- Fast setup: gain, squelch, or level adjustments not required
- 14 channels that work together simultaneously
- 300 foot (100 meter) range
- Microphone modeling of popular vocal mics
- Accurate battery-life indicators on both transmitter and receiver
- Real-time LCD indicators display critical performance parameters, including RF and link status, diversity mode, and operating channel
- User-selectable secure digital encryption
- Advanced setup menus on receiver and transmitters provide additional parameter adjustments
- Built-in antenna distribution and rugged, rack-mountable design
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.