LINE 6 STAGESOURCE L3T 1400W 3 WAY POWERED LOUD SPEAKER SYSTEM W/ INBUILT MIXER - EA
Stock code: LISSL3T
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,499.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Line 6 StageSource™ L3t – 1,400-watt 3-way Powered Loudspeaker System with Embedded Smart Speaker Technology
The world’s most versatile loudspeaker system for musicians.
Based on a powerful new technology platform, StageSource L3t combines multi-function design, powerful DSP and precision components to deliver the perfect blend of high-powered performance and true scalability. A compact, full-range, three-way speaker system, the StageSource™ L3t features a tri-amped design that delivers 1,400 watts of balanced, clean and articulate audio via dual 10-inch woofers and a horn-loaded, one-inch exit titanium diaphragm compression driver. With Smart Speaker modes, an integrated mixer and digital networking, StageSource L3t delivers best-of-class performance across the widest variety of live sound applications.
Smart Speaker modes
StageSource L3t is designed to be the world’s most versatile loudspeaker system for musicians. Using six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes, StageSource L3t optimizes its output for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a Line 6 POD® multi-effects processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. Onboard accelerometer and pole mount sensors automatically detect the speaker’s orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly, or the speaker mode can be set manually on the rear control panel.
When used in a backline configuration (keyboard, acoustic guitar, or electric guitar), the L3t speaker activates the Virtual Tilt Back mode. Virtual Tilt Back optimizes the speaker’s tuning to achieve an upward tilt to its main axis and aim the sound towards the performer.
• 1400-watt, 3-way, tri-amped speaker system
• Dual direct radiator design with 1" Exit HF compression driver
• 132 dB max SPL
• 100⁰ horizontal x 50⁰ vertical coverage
• Smart Speaker modes for main PA, personal PA, floor monitor, instrument backline and more
• Multi-function, modular architecture for true scalability
• Multi-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Smart Effects, acoustic guitar modeling and more
• Digital networking via L6 LINK™
• 12-band feedback suppression and output limiter
• On-board accelerometer and pole-mount sensors for sound optimization in horizontal, vertical, or pole-mount applications
• M10 suspension points
• Dual-braced tour-grade plywood construction
• Retractable Handle
• Direct Thru and Mix outputs
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.