SPIDER V 240
- 240-watt guitar amp with updated modeling and effects
- Wireless-ready for select Line 6 Relay transmitters
- (2) 12” custom speakers and
- (2) high-frequency tweeters
- XLR direct outputs
- Plenty of volume for live gigs and recording
Featuring a huge collection of upgraded amp and effects models, a clean and modern design, and a specialized full-range speaker system, Spider® V is the best sounding and easiest to use Spider ever. Choose from over 200 newly refined amps, cabs and effects. Quickly dial-in the perfect tone using simple color-coded controls. The bi-amped full-range speaker system delivers incredible depth and clarity for both electric and acoustic guitars. Plus, Spider V is packed with over 100 specially designed presets—including iconic rigs, artist-built tones and Line 6 originals—giving you instant access to an arsenal of professionally dialed-in sounds. Select models even come wireless-ready—just add an optional Relay® transmitter. More than just a great amplifier, it’s the Spider you’ve been waiting for.
TONS OF AMPS AND EFFECTS MODELS
Spider V is packed with more than 200 updated amps, cabs and effects models, giving you the power to rock out with a virtually limitless number of amazing guitar tones. The enhanced modeling engine packs a serious punch—with quality and realism that are unprecedented for amps in this class. Combine up to 8 effects for some seriously original tones.
FAST AND FAMILIAR CONTROLS
Spider V makes it fast and easy to craft your sound thanks to familiar, easy-to-use controls. Tweak settings and parameters directly on the amp using traditional knobs and the intuitive editing interface. Get the perfect tone faster using simple color-coded controls for different types of amps and effects models. Because when it’s time to rock, you don’t want to mess with complex menus.
PROFESSIONALLY CRAFTED PRESETS
The line-up of presets in Spider V is truly special. The Spider V amplifier’s Iconic Rig presets are based on incredible setups from legendary songs and albums. Artist Presets were created by many of today’s hottest guitarists, with cutting-edge tones that you’ll hear on the radio now. And Standard Presets give you classic Line 6 originals, dialed in by our professional tone masters.
FULL-RANGE SPEAKER SYSTEM
Unlike conventional guitar amps, Spider V has the added power of being equipped with a full-range speaker system, which consists of a custom-designed guitar speaker and high-frequency tweeter. This means your amp will sound great with electrics, acoustics and music. Hear your modeled amps and effects tones in stunning clarity. Play your acoustic guitar through Spider V and save on the cost of a separate amp. You can even play your favorite music through Spider V for a great experience when it’s time to practice.
WIRELESS READY FOR LINE 6 RELAY G10T
Ready to cut the cord? Spider V is equipped with an internal wireless receiver that’s compatible with the Relay G10T transmitter*. It doesn’t get any easier to take your performance wireless—just plug in and start rocking. Going wireless has never been this streamlined or easy.
BUILT-IN TUNER, METRONOME AND REAL DRUMMER LOOPS
Spider V is packed with the extra features you need to take practicing and performing live to the next level. Keep everything sounding great with a built-in tuner. Keep your riffs in time and on point with a metronome. And hone your timing and chops by playing along with a collection of real drummer loops recorded by pro musicians.
* Relay G10T transmitter sold separately. Compatible with Spider V 60, Spider V 120, and Spider V 240 models only. The Relay G10 transmitter is compatible with typical 1/4” output jacks used on most passive and active instruments. Guitars that have non-standard jack wiring may require a 1/4” mono adapter for use with Relay G10.
SPIDER V FAMILY
- 200+ amp and FX models accessed via fast and easy controls
- Full-range speakers sound great with electrics, acoustics and music
- 128 crafted presets include iconic rigs & classic artist tones
- Built-in tuner, real drummer loops and metronome
- All amp and effects sounds are easily editable via front panel controls
- USB audio recording and playback with Mac, PC, Android™ and iOS devices
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV™ 3 and FBV MKII foot controllers (sold separately)
- 1/4” guitar input, 1/8” headphone output, 1/8” stereo aux input