KRK V-SERIES 4 - V4 - WHITE NOISE - 4 INCH 85W ACTIVE BI-AMPED CLASS D STUDIO MONITORS - PAIR - LIMITED EDITION
Stock code: KRKV4S4WN
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
KRK Systems V Series 4 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 4 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
Bi-amped Class-D amplification
Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
Mid and High Frequency EQ's
Precise input level attenuation switch
Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
Universal threaded mounting bracket points
System type: Active Studio Monitor
Low-Frequency: Woofer, 4" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
High-Frequency: Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
Frequency Response: 58Hz - 19kHz
Frequency Range: 50Hz - 24kHz
Max Peak SPL: 110 dBSPL
Power Output: LF (55 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (85 Watts)
H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz, H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H4 (Flat), H5 (High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz), H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz, H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
L1 (Low Shelf -3dB 75Hz), L2 (Low Shelf -1.5dB 75Hz), L3 (Low Shelf -2dB 75Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L4 (Flat), L5 (Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L6 (Low Shelf +1.5dB 75Hz), L7 (Low Shelf +3dB 75Hz)
Enclosure Construction: MDF / Aluminum
Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.08" (256mm) x 6.54" (166mm) x 8.58" (218mm)
Weight: 12.78 Lbs. (5.8 Kg.)
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.