KING 2103 3B LEGEND BB TROMBONE
Stock code: KI2103
King Professional 2103 Tenor Trombone
With the help of Mr. Thomas King, a local trombone player in Cleveland, Ohio, H.N. White developed his first trombone in 1894 which was viewed in the market as a “revelation” to the music world due to radically different bell, bore and mouthpipe designs than those of other current prevailing models. Players loved the “King” trombone because the slide was finer, smoother, and lighter in action than any other. Since 1894 the King name has been synonymous with world-class high quality brass instruments. World renown artists, the likes of Tommy Dorsey, Ziggy Elman, Julian "Cannonball" Adderley, Charlie "The Bird" Parker, and Harry James, all trusted King as their choice of musical instrument. Built in Eastlake, Ohio, today's King professional trombones draw from that musical heritage and continue to set the standard for today's small bore jazz trombones. With a pedigree like no other, King trombones continue to be the choice of jazz artists the world over.
- The King 2103 "3B" is a classic jazz trombone design.
- It features a .508" bore for excellent projection and open upper range with an 8" professional yellow brass bell that offers a quick response with a subtle brilliance.
- The chrome plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes provide the ideal surface for smooth and quick handslide action while the lightweight nickel outer handslide provides a light and quick response.
- The clear lacquer finish adds a subtle warmth overall.
- King small bore straight tenor trombones have set the standard in jazz for generations.
- .508" bore
- 8" yellow brass bell
- Nickel silver outer slide
- Clear lacquer finish
- King 7C mouthpiece
- 7553C woodshell case.