KAWAI MP11 DIGITAL STAGE PIANO
Stock code: KAWMP11
An authentic professional keyboard, the most realistic sound, and the most articulate control. Kawai MP11 is the stage piano for music professionals who do not accept compromise.
- Grand Feel (GF) Wooden key action with let-off, triple sensor detection and - Ivory Touch key surfaces
Harmonic Imaging XL Sound Technology with 88-Note piano sampling
- - 40 Voices, including 12 concert, jazz and pop grand piano sounds
- Vintage E. piano sounds with Amp Simulations
- Six reverbs and 129 effects, all customisable
- Virtual Technician: customise every element of the piano
- 208 user memories
- USB recorder - MP3 and WAV audio plus MIDI
- Triple pedal assembly included: damper, Sostenuto and soft
- Kawai 5 year manufacturer's warranty
Keyboard: 88 keys
Size & Weight:
- Depth 45.3cm
- Width 138cm
- Height 18.8cm
- Key Surfaces Ivory Touch
- Action Wooden Keys
- Pedals Damper (with Half-Pedal support), Sostenuto, Soft (F-30 unit)
- Music Rack
- Harmonic Imaging XL
- 40 sounds
- 140 adjustable effects, reverbs and amp simulator
- Global 4-band graphic EQ
- 4 stackable MIDI zones
- Simultaneous bidirectional MIDI & USB-MIDI
- Virtual Technician
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD
- USB Audio: play, record and overdub MP3 and WAV files
- Jacks: MIDI (In/Out/Thru), USB (to host, to device), Line In, Line Out, XLR Out, headphones
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.