KAWAI MP11 DIGITAL STAGE PIANO
Stock code: KAWMP11
An authentic professional keyboard, the most realistic sound, and the most articulate control. Kawai MP11 is the stage piano for music professionals who do not accept compromise.
- Grand Feel (GF) Wooden key action with let-off, triple sensor detection and - Ivory Touch key surfaces
Harmonic Imaging XL Sound Technology with 88-Note piano sampling
- - 40 Voices, including 12 concert, jazz and pop grand piano sounds
- Vintage E. piano sounds with Amp Simulations
- Six reverbs and 129 effects, all customisable
- Virtual Technician: customise every element of the piano
- 208 user memories
- USB recorder - MP3 and WAV audio plus MIDI
- Triple pedal assembly included: damper, Sostenuto and soft
- Kawai 5 year manufacturer's warranty
Keyboard: 88 keys
Size & Weight:
- Depth 45.3cm
- Width 138cm
- Height 18.8cm
- Key Surfaces Ivory Touch
- Action Wooden Keys
- Pedals Damper (with Half-Pedal support), Sostenuto, Soft (F-30 unit)
- Music Rack
- Harmonic Imaging XL
- 40 sounds
- 140 adjustable effects, reverbs and amp simulator
- Global 4-band graphic EQ
- 4 stackable MIDI zones
- Simultaneous bidirectional MIDI & USB-MIDI
- Virtual Technician
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD
- USB Audio: play, record and overdub MP3 and WAV files
- Jacks: MIDI (In/Out/Thru), USB (to host, to device), Line In, Line Out, XLR Out, headphones
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.