KAT KT4 ELECTRONIC DRUM KIT 5PC WITH DW3500 HIHAT STAND
Stock code: KATKT4
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,999.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,999.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The next level of e-drums from KAT®
With its expanded sound library and sophisticated new feature set, the KT4 is KAT Percussion's most advanced digital drum set to date. The KT4 is a 5-piece kit that features new high-end, professional quality drum and cymbal sounds percussion samples integrated into its built-in library of 780 sounds.
More "drummer appeal" than ever
KAT has taken its already proven technology, made numerous refinements and several major advancements that give the kt4 an ever greater "drum set feel" to satisfy the player who may have previously been hesitant about playing an electronic drum set.
For a natural feeling response and real bass drum punch, KAT has developed an all-new bass drum kick tower that features an 8-inch Bass Pad fitted with a Mylar® drumhead, perfect for single or double pedal players. The four rack mounted drums are KAT's ultra-responsive, 11-inch, dual-zone white drum pads. The kt4 can also be expanded to include one additional drum pad, making it a six-piece kit.
A better cymbal is here
The kt4 is the first KAT drum set to feature a real-time actuating, movable, three-zone, 12-inch hi-hat cymbal pad to give you more control over your sound than ever before. Included with the kt4 is the DW3500 Hi-Hat Stand from Drum Workshop. The kit's two choke-able 12-inch crash cymbals and extra-large 14-inch ride cymbal also have three programmable zones-bell, bow and edge for more robust and realistic playing.
- 780 studio-grade drum, cymbal, DJ, EFX and percussion sounds
- 99 total drum kits, including 55 pre-programmed kits and 44 user-programmable drum sets
- Fully programmable voice controls, including panning, individual pitch adjustment, reverb, decay, pad sensitivity control, curves, individual voice volume, midi note assignment, four-band EQ and more
- Integrated sequencer and tempo adjustment for recording
- 142 built-in play along tracks
- Integrated 7-track sequencer for recording
- Built-in Click Track
- Touch button panel for editing and reviewing sounds without striking kit pads
- Programmable 30-60 minute auto-power shutoff
- Built-in general MIDI sound card produces high-quality play-along tracks
- USB 3.0 compatible and MIDI input/output for recording and playback with computer software on PC or Mac
- 1/8-inch audio input jack to connect a CD player, MP3 player, smartphone or tablet
- Two (2) 1/4-inch output jacks plug into a PA system or console for studio recording or live performances
- 1/4-inch stereo output jack for headphones or in-ear monitors
- Input expansion jack for additional drum pad (pad pack sold separately)
- SD card slot for loading MIDI files and backing up custom user kits
Advanced Drum Pads and Cymbals
- Five-piece kit with 11-inch white, dual zone drum pads
- Ultra-sensitive pads for natural dynamic tracking
- Extremely quiet pads and cymbals with a natural stick rebound and feel
- Double pedal compatible kick tower with 8-inch non-slip bass drum kick tower with white Mylar® drum head
- Three fully-adjustable hideaway cymbal boom arms for flexible cymbal positioning
- Hi-hat, crash and ride cymbal pads feature three independently-programmable playable zones (bell, bow and edge)
- Silent Strike bass drum beater included for ultra-quiet playing
- Stylish and stable curved chrome rack with heavy-duty clamps for secure and precise pad positioning
- Pre-positioned rack clamps allow quick and easy setup
- Pre-labeled, one-piece cable harness
- Velcro® ties keep cables neat and organized
- 16-inch floor L-rod tom arm offers a wide range of height adjustment
- Non-slip spurs and Velcro® grip keep the bass drum kick tower in place
Snare: 11" Dual zone pad
Tom1 - Tom3: 11" Dual zone pad
Opt - Tom4: 9" or 11" Dual zone pad - Sold Separately
Bass Drum: 8" Single zone mylar headed pad mounted onto tower support structure
Crash1 & 2: 12" Three zone cymbal w/choke
Ride: 14" Three zone cymbal w/ choke
Hi-Hat: 12" Three zone cymbal + Actuating Sensor
Maximum Polyphony: 64
Drum Kits: 99 (55 preset kits + 44 user kits)
General MIDI Kits: 9 GM Kits
Drum Instruments: 780 (Drums, Percussion, SFX) 18 Hi-Hat Combos
Effects: Plate, Small, Medium, Large, Hall 1, Hall 2, Delay x2, 4-Band Equalizer
9 Trigger Input Jack, Headphone Jack (1/4" stereo), Aux. In jack (1/8" stereo), 2 External Trigger Input Jack, (1/4", Tom4, Crash2),
Output (1/4", L/Mono, R), USB 3.0 compatible, MIDI In, MIDI Out
Page +/ -
12 Pad Select Buttons
Preset Pattern: 142
User Song 100
7-Part Sequencer Part 1 - Drums, Part 2 - Percussion
Part 3-7 User Selected GM Sounds
Resolution 192 Ticks per quarter note
Recording Method Real-time
Maximum Note Storage: Approx. 84,000 notes
Display: Backlit Segment LCD
SD Card: Save/ Load kit, song and user setting
Play back MIDI song (maximum 16 tracks)
Power Supply: DC 9V, 500mA
- KT4 USB/MIDI Trigger Sound Module with rack mount bracket
- 11-inch dual-zone snare pad
- Three (3) 11-inch dual zone tom pads
- Shock-absorbing, non-slip Bass Drum Kick Tower with 8-inch Pad with Mylar® head
- Real-time continuous controller hi-hat actuator
- Two (2) 12-inch, triple zone crash cymbals
- 14-inch, triple zone ride cymbal
- 12-inch, triple zone hi-hat cymbal
- Three (3) boom cymbal arms
- Drum Workshop® DW3500 Hi-Hat Stand
- Curved chrome drum rack with heavy-duty black metal clamps
- Silent Strike bass drum beater
- Multi-pin cable harness
- 8-foot stereo trigger cable for second crash cymbal connection
- Pair of drumsticks
- Drum key
- Eight (8) Velcro® cable ties
- SD Card included
- Assembly instructions
- Manual and Setup Guide included
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.