J LASALLE LB13 VIOLIN BOW 1/2 BRAZILWOOD OCTAGONAL DELUXE EBONY FROG
Stock code: CRELB1312
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The craftsmen at J. LaSalle have developed the world's most sophisticated grading methods and testing apparatus for the production of fine, artist-quality bows and they use these on every bow that they manufacture—regardless of price.
Every bow stick is graded for quality and physical beauty and then tested for stiffness and resiliency before being put into work. Each component of every bow—including the frog and winding screw—is meticulously weighed to ensure that the whole bow is perfectly balanced. Thus, the most uniform quality is achieved in every J. LaSalle bow that we sell.
The same methods used by the finest European Bow Shops are now being used for the first time in bows at the most affordable price points designed for the youngest students. The result is a line of quality bows that will please the most discriminating teacher bows that are the finest ever offered for school and rental programs. Every J. LaSalle bow is made to the most exacting standards of quality and cannot fail to provide years of trouble-free service to the player.
- Octagonal, resilient brazilwood stick with exceptional balance and flexibility for crystal clear intonation
- Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap gives optimal comfort
- Half-mounted ebony frog with silver-plated button provides enduring beauty and superb counterbalance
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
- 4/4 size violin bows are also suitable for use with 12-13” violas
Bow Hair: Genuine Unbleached Horsehair
Cushion: Genuine Leather
Flexibility / Resilience: Hard / Advanced Student
Frog: Polished Ebony
Sizes (Shape): Octagonal
Slide / Eye Material: M-O-P
Tip (# of Layers): Ivoroid (1)