IK MULTIMEDIA UNO SYNTH PORTABLE, MONOPHONIC, TRUE ANALOGUE SYNTHESIZER
Stock code: IKMUNOSYNTH
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $339.00
Quick weekly payments on $339.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
You don’t have to go big to sound huge
True analog synthesizer.
Easily programmable. Ultra-portable.
The ultimate real analog synth for everyone
UNO Synth is the ultimate portable, monophonic, true analog synthesizer and IK Multimedia’s entry in the hardware synthesizer world.
We combined our two decades of experience in software and hardware development with the expertise of Italian boutique synth-maker Soundmachines and IK’s synth guru, Erik Norlander (one of the brains behind acclaimed synths like the Alesis Andromeda). The result is a no-compromise instrument with massive analog sound that’s also easy to use with hands-on programmability and advanced features at an unbeatable price.
Seasoned synth professionals and beginners alike will love UNO Synth’s high-quality, pure analog audio path and its ultra-compact form factor. With both classic and modern synth sounds instantly at hand, UNO will put a smile on the face of synth fans of every musical genre. All this in a synth module that can be easily carried anywhere.
Electronic music lovers or first-time synth users will get instant satisfaction from this affordable, easy-to-use instrument even if they are new to analog synths or synth programming. Thanks to its onboard presets and easy-to-play keyboard with selectable scales and arpeggiator, UNO Synth is the perfect gateway into the synthesizer world.
Great sounding true-analog audio path
Beneath its miniature exterior, UNO Synth packs a powerful, fat and rich-sounding synthesis engine with a full analog audio path on par with professional synthesizers costing much more.
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- 2 independent VCOs with Saw, Triangle, Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave plus a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole OTA-based analog resonant sweepable multimode filter with LPF, HPF and BPF
- Custom-designed, dual-stage overdrive that provides filter input overdrive for classic synth saturation tone, from subtle warming to aggressive distortion
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter, Amp and continuous oscillator wave shapes including PWM
Ease-of-use with powerful programming
UNO Synth comes with 100 grab-and-go presets (80 fully rewritable), making it ready to play right out of the box. Each preset not only includes the sound programming, it also includes an associated arpeggio and sequence for even greater musical expression and portable sonic power.
This makes it easy for everyone to find the perfect sound, and beginners and professional producers alike will have great inspirational starting points to make working with the UNO Synth faster, more productive and more enjoyable.
Ultra-portable, battery-powered, to make music everywhere
UNO Synth’s ultra-compact dimensions make it among the smallest monophonic synth available. With its light weight (only 400g) and its battery-power supply (4xAA included) or USB power-supply (for battery power banks), UNO Synth gives musicians of all kinds the freedom to make music everywhere without being tied to a location! Fully untethered, it’s the ideal analog synth to carry around all the time.
Use it standalone, live with your keyboard or with your DAW
Electronic music lovers or DJs can make music with UNO Synth whenever and wherever the inspiration strikes. The built-in audio input also allows for daisy chaining other external audio device (like drum machines) so they can be used together with UNO Synth without the need for an additional mixer, keeping the set up at minimum for the greatest portability.
Keyboard players and producers can connect it to their preferred master keyboard or any MIDI gear using the built-in MIDI In and Out ports and integrate UNO Synth into their live or studio rigs as a very powerful and versatile analog synth sound module. With the built-in USB MIDI port, UNO Synth also integrates directly with a DAW or other audio tools running on Mac/PC computers or mobile devices, without needing additional hardware such as MIDI interfaces.
Go deep. Take control.
The UNO Synth Editor is a plug-in and standalone app that lets you access all the parameters of IK’s groundbreaking UNO Synth, the real analog synthesizer for everyone. The Editor lets you go beyond the front panel controls and access deeper programming settings like full 4-stage ADSR envelopes for both filter and amplitude, pulse width and waveform shape modulation of the oscillators, modulation wheel assignments, velocity control and much more. The Editor does not make sound on its own. Rather, it is a controller for the UNO Synth hardware that gives you remote control of this innovative instrument from your computer or mobile device.
Polyphony: 1 voice
Synthesis structure: 2 VCO, Noise generator, 1 VCF, 1 VCA, 2 EG, 1 LFO
VCO variable shape waveforms: Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse with variable pulse width
VCF: 2-pole resonant multimode filter with Cutoff, Resonance, Env Amount, Drive
LFO: 7 shapes (Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw Up, Saw Down, Random, Sample & Hold), Rate
Modulation Destinations: Amp, Pitch, Filter, PWM, Waveshape (PWM and Waveshape via MIDI CC)
EG: 2 for Filter and Amplitude (full ADSR is available via MIDI)
100 Presets (20 factory non-writable, 80 user)
Keyboard and controls
- 7 Knobs (4 matrix, 3 fixed)
- 13 Selectable scales (Chromatic, Major, Minor, Major Pentatonic, Minor Pentatonic, Major Blues, Minor Blues, Harmonic Minor, Mixolydian, Dorian, Klezmer, Hungarian Gypsy, Spanish Gypsy, Japanese, South-East Asian)
- 16-step sequencer
- Real-time and step recording with parameter recording
- Real-time parameter recording per-step
-3 directions: Forward, Backward, Forward and Backward
- Selectable length between 1 and 16 steps
- 10 Mode Arpeggiator
- 4 octave range
- Hold control
Dive, Scoop, Vibrato, Wah, Tremolo
Audio Out: Mini-jack 3.5mm stereo (mono summed)
Audio In: Mini-jack 3.5mm stereo (mono summed)
- 2 x MIDI 2.5mm mini-jack to DIN cables (IN/OUT)
- 1 Micro USB*
- 4x AA Batteries (Alkaline, Ni-Mh)
- Micro USB connector
- UNO Synth
- 1x Micro USB to USB cable
- 2x MIDI jack 2.5mm to DIN cables
- 4x AA batteries (Alkaline)
Size: 25.6cm/10.1" x 15cm/8.9" x 4.9cm/1.93"
Weight: 400g/14.1oz (excluded batteries)
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.