IK MULTIMEDIA IRIG STOMP FOR IPHONE IPOD TOUCH & IPAD IOS DEVICES
Stock code: IKM2090273
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
iRig Stomp – At a Glance
- Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard.
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular 1/4" guitar cables, with no need for adapters.
- Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob.
- Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for seamless integration into any existing rig.
- Ultra-compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road.
- Features a 3.5mm/1/8" jack for silent practicing with headphones.
- Comes with the #1 guitar/bass tone shaping app, award winning (it’s true) AmpliTube FREE for iOS (Download it free from the App Store)
- Can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
- Has an ultra-small, compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease.
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
- iRig STOMP
- 9V Battery
- 2 meters/6.5 feet 1/8” mini jack cable
- 70mm/2.76" x 114mm/4.49" x 53mm/2.09"
(W x L x H)
- Weight: 270g/9.52oz (Battery included)
iRig STOMP is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
Mac®: Most Mac computers starting from late 2008 are compatible with the exception of the Mac Pro line.
To check if your Mac is compatible select: About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio
and check that "External Microphone / iPhone headset" is appearing on the list of included features.