IK Multimedia iRig Pro and Blueboard Bundle
This compact but powerful bundle includes iRig PRO, the all-in-one audio/MIDI interface that fits in your pocket, and iRig BlueBoard, the first wireless MIDI pedalboard controller for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
iRig PRO works great as the one compact portable interface for your iPhone, iPad or Mac that you can use to connect your studio mics, your guitar or bass, your keyboards and your MIDI controller, and play, practice and record on the go.
In addition to all the great audio functionality you get with iRig PRO, it also functions as a plug-and-play MIDI interface. Use the included MIDI cable to connect any MIDI keyboard or other controller to your iOS device or Mac and play virtual instruments or change parameters in Core-MIDI-compatible apps and software. When you use iRig PRO with an IK MIDI-capable iOS app like AmpliTube or VocaLive, the app's premium MIDI functionality is included free.
- Balanced input for a mic, unbalanced input for line-level or Hi-Z source, via XLR/1/4" combo jack connector
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality mic and instrument preamp, low noise, high definition
- High-quality A/D conversion
- MIDI IN, compatible with iRig MIDI cables
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Powered by mobile device or USB when plugged into Mac
- 30-pin, Lightning, USB, and MIDI cables included
- Comes with complete suite of music-making software and apps:
- For Mac: AmpliTube Metal, T-RackS CS Classic mastering suite, SampleTank 3 SE sound workstation
- For iOS: AmpliTube FREE for iOS (including Metal W amp, Metal 150 amp, Wharmonator stomp, X-Flanger stomp after registration); SampleTank FREE, a sonic workstation with 48 additional exclusive sounds (after registration); iGrand Piano FREE (includes Grand Piano 1 with Upright Piano 1 and Rock Grand 1 available after registering the app and hardware, respectively). And with the FREE iGrand Piano app, registering your iRig PRO instantly removes the 4-octave range limitation giving you access to all 88-notes of the instrument as in the full version.
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8' range)
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches- 2 1/4" inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- Can send MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
- Direct integration with AmpliTube
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag
- NEW: Direct integration with AmpliTube
- Instrument Input: unbalanced, Hi-Z, TS 1/4 Jack, Tip: signal / - Shield: ground
- Maximum Input Level: from 30 mVpp to 6.9 Vpp
- Instrument Input Impedance: 620 kOhms
- Microphone Input: balanced, XLR. Pin 2: hot / Pin 3: cold / Pin 1: ground
- Microphone Input Level: from 6 mVpp to 1.4 Vpp
- Microphone Input Impedance: approx 2 kOhms
- Gain Control Range: 47 dB
- Phantom Power: 48V +/-10%
- Input Noise: -97 dB RMS, -105 dB(A)
- Distortion (THD): 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Battery: 9V (Alkaline suggested), needed for +48V phantom only
- Dimensions: 32mm/1.26" x 105mm/4.14" x 32mm/1.26" (W x L x H)
- Weight: ~40g/1.41oz
- Bluetooth Wireless MIDI Pedal Board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), extremely low power consumption
- Backlit rubber pads for easy identification in the dark
- Completely wireless, battery powered (4 x AAA)
- Completely customisable setup via the iRig BlueBoard dedicated iOS and Mac apps
- Dimensions: 275mm/10.82" x 92mm/3.62" x 25mm/0.98" (W x L x H)
- Weight: 250g/8.81oz
- iRig PRO universal Audio-MIDI interface
- iRig MIDI pedalboard controller
- iOS Lightning connection cable
- iOS 30-pin connection cable
- USB connection cable
- 2.5mm jack to MIDI cable
- 9V Battery
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.