IK MULTIMEDIA IRIG MIC VOICE BLUE HANDHELD MICROPHONE FOR IPHONE IPOD TOUCH IPAD ANDROID DEVICES
Stock code: IPIRIGMICVOB
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
iRig Voice – Handheld microphones for smartphone and tablets
The colourful vocal experience for the singer in you
Got a passion for singing? Got an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android device? Now with iRig Voice you can turn your smartphone or tablet into the ultimate portable vocal studio and monster karaoke rig!
Handheld vocal microphone
iRig Voice is a fun and colourful handheld vocal microphone that's optimised to deliver stunning audio quality. It's the perfect companion for all your favourite karaoke and music creation apps — simply plug it in to your device and start singing.
iRig Voice features an ergonomic design for hours of comfortable handheld performance, and its shape fits easily into most standard microphone stand clips for stage use. iRig Voice is optimised for vocal frequency range reproduction, it utilises a compact cardioid pattern for close voice pickup which minimises feedback when used with speaker systems. It has an on/off slide switch for quick muting of unwanted sound and an oversized strain relief cable end for durable, consistent performance even during high-energy performances.
The colours of sound
iRig Voice comes in 5 stylish colours: Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink and White adding a bright new level of style to any performance. The casing is formed from a strong and durable, yet lightweight, pigmented thermoplastic that wont fade over time. A lightweight durable aluminium mesh cage completely encloses the mic capsule for protection from drops, and a breathable moisture barrier keeps vapour out of the capsule for flawless performance every time.
- Handheld vocal microphone delivers professional sound quality
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, newer Mac models and Android devices
- Compact cardioid pattern minimises feedback
- Constructed of durable, lightweight thermoplastic
- Comes with EZ Voice app
- Works with dozens of karaoke, sing-along and music making apps
- Headphone jack for real-time monitoring
- Convenient on/off switch located on the mic
- iRig Voice — the perfect way to get started on the path to stardom!
Plug it in
iRig Voice operates through the 3.5mm (1/8”) TRRS analog microphone/headphone jack on all devices and provides a built-in headphone through input for connecting headphones for private practice and performance.
EZ Voice —turn any device into a mobile vocal studio
iRig Voice comes with the free EZ Voice companion apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android which allows you to sing along with any song in your device library.
Simply import a song into EZ Voice, remove the original vocals in the song by touching the “No Voice” button, add professional effects to your voice like reverb, delay, pitch correction, and sing your heart out.
EZ Voice serves up a suite of nine different professional effects including morph and choir effects, pitch correction, EQ, filter, compression/level, chorus, delay and reverb. You can even record your vocal performances in real time and share them.
iRig Voice also works with many other iOS and Android apps. See a list of compatible apps here.
The microphone for everyone
With iRig Voice, you can be a star thanks to its durable construction, intuitive apps and universal compatibility. iRig Voice is also perfect for capturing broadcast interviews in the field, conference calls, school projects, parties or anywhere vocals need to be captured. And iRig Voice works right out of the box — no additional programs or apps are required to use iRig Voice making it a truly plug-and-play accessory.
iRig Voice comes with free apps from IK Multimedia and works with many other apps.
- Microphone Type: condenser electret
- Polar Pattern: unidirectional/cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 15 kHz, -3dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for high sound pressure): 105 dB
- Distortion: 3% THD at 105 dB, 1 kHz
- Windscreen: built-in
- Power and Connection: works with iOS, most Android devices (CTIA/AHJ compatible) and most Mac computers
- iRig Voice microphone
- Microphone Size: 215mm/8.46" x 53mm/2.09" x 53mm/2.09"
- Microphone Weight: 253g/8.92oz
- Cable Length: 2m/78.74"
- iOS Devices
Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
- Android Devices
To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows. As of today, all popular Android devices branded Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo, Xiaomi and more, use this standard.
- Mac®: Most Mac computers from 2008-2013 are compatible with the exception of the Mac Pro line. There are issues with 2014 MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models as well as late 2013 iMac models, making them not compatible.
Aside from the above Mac models, you can check for your Mac compatibility by selecting:
About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio and check that "External Microphone / iPhone headset" is appearing on the list of included features.