IK MULTIMEDIA IRIG ACOUSTIC STAGE - ACOUSTIC GUITAR CLIP ON MICROPHONE
Stock code: IKIRIGACOUSTICIN
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Your acoustic’s true tone, anywhere.
The advanced digital microphone system
for acoustic guitar
iRig Acoustic Stage
iRig Acoustic Stage is the new hi-tech solution for accurately reproducting the full sound of acoustic guitars and other instruments with studio-quality sound live on stage and in the studio. The combination of its advanced MEMS microphone and hi-quality preamp and DSP processing unit provides — for the first time ever — a break-through solution that offers hi-quality natural sound, advanced features, ease of installation and a convenience never seen before.
Until now, getting your acoustic to sound like it does in the studio when playing on stage has been a difficult, if not impossible, task. Playing an acoustic on stage typically falls into two scenarios: using the onboard piezo or magnetic pickup system to project a fractional representation of your acoustic’s natural warm tone, or sitting stationary on stage with microphones in “the sweet spot” on your acoustic, dramatically limiting your ability to move.
With iRig Acoustic Stage, you no longer have to sacrifice great acoustic tone when playing live. iRig Acoustic Stage gives you the best of both worlds — the beautiful, rich sound of your acoustic guitar as if it were mic’d up in the studio AND the freedom to move around without compromising your sound. Sound impossible? Read on…
iRig Acoustic Stage is a patented, revolutionary digital microphone system that makes your guitar sound exactly as if it was captured with a classic recording studio setup, giving you full rich studio-quality sound on the stage.
It’s a compact acoustic microphone and advanced digital preamplifier and processing unit that recreates a studio microphone set-up providing you with all of the true character and tonal nuance of your acoustic in live playing situations. Simply clip the iRig Acoustic Stage’s microphone to the sound hole, attach it to the iRig Acoustic Stage pre-amplifier processor, then connect the preamp to your amplifier or mixer. iRig Acoustic Stage also features a “Cancel Feedback” button that gets rids of annoying frequency feedback during performance.
Once installed and active, you’ll immediately hear what you’ve been missing with your traditional live setup as your acoustic tone comes alive with vibrance, warmth, depth and earthy, woody tone. If you currently perform with an acoustic-electric, iRig Acoustic Stage can greatly enhance your guitar’s live tone. iRig Acoustic Stage features an AUX input with a blend control that lets you blend your guitar’s current pickup system with iRig Acoustic Stage giving you even greater tonal flexibility and a roundness to your sound like you’ve never heard before.
Built for the Stage
and Project/Home Studio
iRig Acoustic Stage provides an enhanced acoustic sound that's perfect for live performance and recording. Getting that "studio" sound in project or home studios with your acoustic is now easier than ever. If you have an audio interface, simply plug iRig Acoustic Stage into the analog input. No interface? No problem! iRig Acoustic Stage also features an integrated class-compliant USB audio output for direct connection to your computer or compatible device. Not only will you get that fantastic sound, but you can also move around freely allowing you to get into the groove and capture your best acoustic performance in your studio.