IK MULTIMEDIA IKLIP STUDIO FOR IPAD MINI IKMM101 - NEW
Stock code: IKM2400326
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
iKlip Studio - Secure Desktop Stand for iPad and iPad mini (plus many 7- and 10-inch tablets)
The secure desktop stand for iPad mini and 7” tablets – sturdy, adjustable stand
Designed for MusiciansiPad mini
Let’s face it, there’s enough pressure in the studio without having to worry about breaking your iPad mini. We’ve elegantly solved this problem with the iKlip Studio an adjustable iPad mini desktop stand that takes the worry out of energetically tapping out rhythms or playing virtual instruments on your iPad mini. Designed specifically for musicians, iKlip Studio holds the iPad mini firmly on studio desks or other surfaces.
You can tap away on synths, beat-pads, and other music apps on iPad mini's multitouch screen with no risk of the device moving or sliding. iKlip Studio's flexible orientation allows it to tilt from a low-profile angle – ideal for use with apps like mixers, controllers or synthesisers – to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader for scores or tablature, or to place the iPad mini behind music keyboard controllers.
Lightweight, Shock-Resistant and Flexible
iKlip Studio is made of lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic that is durable and solid, and reliably supports the iPad mini. Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding. The support tray fits most cases for ultra-quick positioning of an iPad mini of any generation.
Your device can be quickly rotated between horizontal and vertical position to suit any app. Convenient openings in the housing allow accessibility to every port of the iPad mini. Handy slots let you keep cables neatly organised.
Read, Mix, Tap, and Hammer
With an adjustable angle and no-slip rubber base, even heavy-handed users can now use multi-touch gestures without worrying about the device slipping or moving around. Both iKlip Studio versions allow you to position your device at the perfect angle to prevent wrist, neck or eye strain.
For musicians, the iKlip Studio series allows you to use your device as a seamless part of your existing studio, keeping it positioned at the ready for use as a control surface, instrument, display, and more, without worrying about it sliding mid-performance. For gamers, iKlip Studio stands feature a “sure-grip” placement tray that secures your device, allowing even the most furious pounding without needing to cradle your device in your lap. But be careful… we can’t be responsible for how excited and energetic you’ll become, and we don’t replace broken screens on devices.
For maximum portability, iKlip Studio folds completely flat so it can be quickly inserted into any iPad mini bag and carried anywhere.
Like the other members of the iKlip family, iKlip Studio is designed and manufactured in Italy, and it’s the perfect add-on for users of IK music-creation apps and accessories.
Works with Android Tablets
iKlip Studio isn’t just for the iPad mini. In fact, iKlip Studio for iPad mini works with most Android tablets, including 7” devices in both horizontal and vertical orientations, and is the perfect stand for e-readers like the Kindle Fire, Nook, etc. Plus, you can use the new iRig Recorder for Android with an iRig MIC, iRig MIC Cast or iRig Pre to record professional quality audio on your Android device, or use your favourite Android music-making app with confidence.
- iKlip Studio for iPad mini works with other 7” tablets and readers (Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab, Nook, etc.)
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad mini securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to tilt from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- Perfect for the studio, office, travel, home and school use
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation — can be mounted in seconds
- Folds up for easy storage
- The support tray fits most tablet cases
- iKlip Studio for iPad mini includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Dimension: 105 x 155 x 25 mm / 4.13 x 6.11 x 0.98 in
- Max. device thickness: 11.5 mm / 0.453 in
- Material: Thermoplastic
- iOS Devices
iKlip Studio for iPad mini is compatible with iPad mini 2nd generation and iPad mini.
- Android Devices
iKlip Studio for iPad mini is compatible with most 7" tablets.