HK AUDIO TB1 TILT BRACKET FOR LINEAR 5 112 115 FA PL112 PL115 1007300
Stock code: HK1007300
- Adaptor bracket 7,5° 2
- U-profile for bracket 1
- Side part for bracket 2
- Washer, form A, D = 8.4 mm, black 8
- Self locking hexagon nut with 4 plastic insert, M8, black
- Clamping handle 80 mm, black 2
- Washer, rubber 2 11 mm x 40 mm x 3 mm
- Hexagon head screw M8x20mm, 4 black
- Place the cabinet upright.
- Unscrew the lower 4 countersunk screws M5 from the handles on each side of
the cabinet with a 3 mm hex-wrench or screwdriver bit.
- Put an adaptor bracket 7,5° (Pos. 1) over the empty screw holes on both sides of the cabinet. The small side is facing the front and the bigger side is facing the back of the cabinet.
- Mount the adaptor brackets with the original screws on the frame of the handles.
- Mount the second adaptor bracket in the same way on the other side of the cabinet.
- Screw a side part of the bracket (Pos. 3) tightly with washer (Pos. 7) and clamping handle (Pos. 6) on each adaptor bracket. The upper angle of the side part (Pos. 3) is facing the centre of the cabinet.
- Put the U-profile (Pos. 2) centrally below the upper U-profile of the side part and fix it 4 times with 1x screw M8, 2x washer and 1x self-locking hexagon nut each.
- There is a 12,5 mm hole located in the middle of the U-profile for a M12 screw.
- At this position an appropriate halfcoupler or trigger clamp can be mounted in order to attach the cabinet with the bracket, e.g. onto a rail pipe of a truss.