HK AUDIO PREMIUM PRO 15 D 1200W CLASS-D 15 INCH & HORN ACTIVE SPEAKER - MADE IN GERMANY
Stock code: HK1006985
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,099.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,099.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
PR:O 15 D
This cab’s 15" woofer packs a bigger punch in the low midrange and bass frequencies than the PR:O 12 D’s speaker, so it is well suited for standalone deployment without a subwoofer. The integrated DSP-based power circuitry delivers 1,200 watts, helping make the PR:O 15 D a potent sound reinforcement tool.
- Application options: As standalone fullrange speakers, in combination with PR:O 18 SUB A and PR: O 210 SUB A subwoofers, and as low-profile stage monitors
- 1,200 watt class-D bi-amped
- DSP for plug-n-play handling without complicated layered menus
- Integrated control over EQ, X-over, limiter and more functions
- Flat / Boost EQ presets
- Tone knob for quick Music / Speech voicing adjustments
- FIR x-over
- Custom-designed speakers
- 90° x 55° wide-beam CD horn for optimum sound
- Rugged, roadworthy housing tuned to deliver 130 dB SPL and punchy bass response
- Modular mix-n-match design for versatile use (standalone and in 2.1, half-stack and full-stack
- M8 rigging points for easy installation
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
Max SPL: 125 dB half space (@10% THD)
Max SPL peak: 130 dB half space (@10% THD)
Max SPL calculated: 133 dB half space
Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 60 Hz – 16 kHz
Frequency response -10 dB: 54 Hz – 18 kHz
Power Rating: 1200 W
Amplifier: Class D - biamped
Active protection circuits: Peak and RMS Sound Limiter (separate for HF and LMF)
Low/Mid Speaker: 1x 15"
HF Driver: 1"
HF horn: 90° x 55° CD horn
Cut-off Frequency active: 2.5 kHz FIR X-Over with 48 dB/oct.
Connections: 1x XLR–1/4“-Combo In, bal., 1x XLR-Through
Equalizer: Tone knob (Music / Speech) Bass Boost
Pole mount: DuoTilt 3/7
Rigging points: 3x M8
Handles: 2, integrated
Grille: Metal grille with black acoustic foam
Finish: Acrylic enamel, black
Optional accessories: Protective cover, Satellite Add-On M20, Adjustable pole M20
Dimensions (WxHxD): 47 x 62.5 x 43 cm
Weight: 23.7 kg / 52.3 lbs
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.