HK AUDIO PREMIUM PRO 12 D 1200W CLASS-D 12 INCH & HORN ACTIVE SPEAKER 1007004 1007006
Stock code: HK1007004
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,099.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,099.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
PR:O 12 D
A fullrange cab in the classic 12"/1" format, this unit serves up a balanced sonic image and high SPL with remarkable speech intelligibility. The integrated DSP-based power circuitry delivers 1,200 watts to make the PR:O 12 D an assertive sound reinforcement tool. It’s also the perfect satellite for the PR:O 18 SUB A subwoofer.
- Application options: As standalone fullrange speakers, in combination with PR:O 18 SUB A and PR:O 210 SUB A subwoofers
- 1,200 watt class-D bi-amped
- DSP for plug"n"play handling without complicated layered menus
- Integrated control over EQ, X-over, limiter and more functions
- Flat/Boost EQ presets
- Tone knob for quick Music/Speech voicing adjustments
- FIR X-over
- Custom-designed speakers
- 90° x 55° wide-beam CD horn for optimum sound
- Rugged, roadworthy housing tuned to deliver 132 dB SPL and punchy bass response
- Modular mix-n-match design for versatile use (fullrange, 2.1, half-stack and full-stack systems)
- M8 rigging points for easy installation
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
Max SPL: 124 dB half space (@10% THD)
Max SPL peak: 132 dB half space (@10% THD)
Max SPL calculated: 133 dB half space
Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 72 Hz – 16 kHz
Frequency response -10 dB: 62 Hz – 18 kHz
Power Rating: 1200 W
Amplifier: Class D - biamped
Active protection circuits: Peak and RMS Sound Limiter (separate for HF and LMF)
Low/Mid Speaker: 1x 12"
HF Driver: 1"
HF horn: 90° x 55° CD horn
Cut-off Frequency active: 2.5 kHz FIR X-Over with 48 dB/oct.
Connections: 1x XLR–1/4“-Combo In, bal., 1x XLR-Through
Equalizer: Tone knob (Music / Speech) Bass Boost
Pole mount: DuoTilt 3/7
Rigging points: 3x M8
Handles: 2, integrated
Grille: Metal grille with black acoustic foam
Finish: Acrylic enamel, black
Optional accessories: Protective cover, Satellite Add-On M20, Adjustable pole M20
Dimensions (WxHxD): 40.5 x 59 x 37 cm
Weight: 18.7 kg / 41.2 lbs
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.