HK AUDIO LUCAS NANO 608I IPAD-ENABLED 460W PORTABLE ACTIVE PA SYSTEM 10 INCH SUB 2X 4.5 INCH SATELLITES & STANDS
Stock code: HKA1007470
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
LUCAS NANO 608i
HK Audio’s LUCAS NANO 608i is the first all-in-one PA to feature an onboard iPad-enabled mixer. With eight channels, impressive reverb programs, intuitive EQ and compressor functions, and convenient Bluetooth streaming, this new top-liner among end-to-end systems makes professional wireless mixing easier than ever. Remarkably compact and ultra-light at just 16.3kg, this handy PA also delivers the extraordinary audio power you would expect from the LUCAS NANO 600.
FACTS & FEATURES:
- The first ever compact PA to feature an integrated wireless iPad-enabled mixer
- Free app for iPad: LUCAS NANO REMOTE
- Eight-channel digital mixer with professional features
- Simple handling; assembles in seconds
- Bluetooth: audio streaming and wireless connection to the app for iPad
- Flexible: can be used as a mono PA, a 2.1 setup or in Twin Stereo
- Two satellites with 4.5' broadband woofer and 1' tweeter
- 10' subwoofer
- Low-resonance bass enclosure featuring “Anti-Resonance Bracing”
- 130dB max. SPL
- Multicell Transformer technology
- 460-watt power amp
- Transport bay for the satellites located in the subwoofer
- Signal-carrying distance pole (available separately)
- Just 16.3kg
- Excludes iPad
LUCAS NANO 608i System
- Product Class: Mono System / 2.1 system
- Power Rating: 460 W (300 W + 2x 80 W) Class D (EIA)
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Special Features: 8-channel mixer with a built-in DSP preamp, FX section and Bluetooth audio streaming, remotely controllable via Bluetooth with the app for Apple iPad LUCAS NANO REMOTE
- Active protection circuits: MulitBand limiter, Subsonic filter, Thermo protection, Overload protection
- Outputs: Speaker Out, Easy-Click, Rec Out, Footswitch/Aux Send Out, Link Out for Twin Stereo Mode
- Inputs: 4x XLR Combo, 2x 1/4", RCA/Mini jack 3,5mm, Bluetooth audio streaming, Link In for Twin Stereo Mode
- Optional accessories: Signal-carrying distance pole S-Connect Pole, Roller Bag, Desk/Wall Mount Add-on, Link cable
- Enclosure: Surface-coated Polypropylene
- Weight: 16,3 kg / 36 lbs.
NANO 608i Satellite
- Max SPL: 119 dB (single),124 dB (mono)@10%THD, half space
- Max SPL peak: 124 dB (single),130 dB (mono)@10%THD, half space
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 190 Hz - 20 kHz
- Mid/High Speaker: 4,5"
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF horn: HK Audio Multicell transformer
- Mid/high unit dispersion pattern, horizontal/vertical: 90° x 60° (single), 90° x +10/-45° (mono)
- Pole mount: 3/8" thread
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14,5 x 14,5 x 13,5 cm
- Weight: 1,2 kg / 2,6 lbs.
NANO 608i Subwoofer
- Max SPL: 120 dB@10%THD, half space
- Max SPL peak: 123 dB@10%THD, half space
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 43 Hz - 190 Hz
- LF Speaker: 10"
- Pole mount: M33 for the (signal-routing) S-Connect Pole LN, a speaker pole adapter sleeve (M33 to M20) is included
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 35 x 49 x 47 cm
- Weight: 13,9 kg / 30,8 lbs.