LUCAS NANO 602
LUCAS NANO 602 is the perfect sound reinforcement solution for any musician, DJ or entertainer who wants to use their own external mixer. Of course any other devices like a DJ controller, keyboard or playback device can be connected as well. This 2.1 stereo system is optimized for fast deployment at events attended by up to 120 people. This lightweight, 16.3 kg/ 36 lbs system is easily carried in just one hand and ready for use in seconds flat.
Facts & Features
Active compact PA
• Optimized for use as a 2.1 stereo system
• Can be combined with a LUCAS NANO 600, 608i or another 602 as a Twin Stereo Setup (suitable for crowds of up to 200 people depending on conditions)
• Can also be used as an elegant, mono column system
• Active 10" subwoofer with Anti-Resonance Bracing for a powerful, precise low-end
• Two satellites each with 4.5" broadband woofer and 1" tweeter, featuring groundbreaking Multicell Transformer technology
• One stereo input (XLR, jack plugs) connects easily to any mixer, keyboard, DJ controller or playback device
• System power: 460 watts
• Frequency response 43 – 20.000Hz
• 130dB max. SPL
• Just 16.3kg / 36 lbs
• Satellites can be mounted inside the subwoofer for transport/storage
• High quality STEREO STAND ADD ON from K&M (available separately) for the 2.1 stereo system set up
• Height-adjustable S-CONNECT POLE LN: signal-carrying distance pole for cable-free satellite connection (available separately) and a cable-free setup as mono or Twin Stereo Setup
• Simple handling; assembles in seconds
LUCAS NANO satellites’ 90° horizontal directivity is more tightly focused than most other compact sound reinforcement systems’ pattern of throw.
THIS GIVES YOU A HUGE PERFORMANCE-BOOSTING ADVANTAGE:
Stereo sound with zero compromise! With this highly directional throw pattern, the earliest reflections occur much further back in the room than they do with stereo systems which feature a wider throw pattern. The earlier that reflections occur, the sooner reflected and direct sound will overlap, with undesirable results like feedback and muddy, unfocused audio (see upper graphic). With a LUCAS NANO stereo setup, however, the direct dispersion – and with it the energy of your sound – is aimed straight at your audience. This means your music and voice carry further out into the room, remaining crisp and articulate all the way up to the high frequency range so that the listeners in the back row can also enjoy well-balanced sound with great speech intelligibility.
Model LUCAS NANO 602 system
Product Class 2.1 system
Frequency response +/- 3 dB 43 Hz - 20 kHz
Power Rating 460 W (300 W + 2x 80 W) Class D (EIA)
Active protection circuits MulitBand limiter, Subsonic filter, Thermo protection, Overload protection
Inputs stereo input (XLR, jack plugs, Mini jack)
Outputs Speaker Out, Easy-Click, Rec Out, Link Out for Twin Stereo Mode
Enclosure Surface-coated Polypropylene
Optional accessories S-CONNECT POLE LN (signal-routing speaker pole), Stereo Stand Add-on, Roller Bag (padded trolley), Desk/Wall Mount, Link Cable, Drum Rack Adapter
Weight 16.3 kg / 36 lbs.
Model LUCAS NANO 602 Subwoofer
Max SPL peak 123 dB@10%THD, Halfspace
Frequency response +/- 3 dB 43 Hz - 190 Hz
LF Speaker 10"
Pole mount M33 for the (signal-routing) S-Connect Pole LN, a speaker pole adapter sleeve (M33 to M20) is included
Dimensions (WxHxD) 35 x 49 x 47 cm
Weight 13.9 kg / 30.8 lbs.
Model Nano 600 Satellite
Max SPL 119 dB (Single Satellite), 124 dB (Satellite Array)@10%THD, half space
Max SPL peak 124 dB (Single Satellite), 130 dB (Satellite Array)@10%THD, half space
Frequency response +/- 3 dB 190 Hz - 20 kHz
Mid/High Speaker 4,5"
HF Driver 1"
HF horn HK Audio Multicell transformer
Mid/high unit dispersion pattern, horizontal/vertical 90° x +10/-45° (Single Satellite), 90° x 30° (Satellite Array)
Pole mount 3/8" thread
Dimensions (WxHxD) 14,5 x 14,5 x 13,5 cm
Weight 1,2 kg / 2,6 lbs.