GIBSON™ LES PAUL STANDARD - TRANS AMBER - W/CASE
Stock code: GIBLPS19TACH1
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $4,799.00
Quick weekly payments on $4,799.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Gibson Les Paul Standard is the flagship model for Gibson. It's got everything you'd expect from a classic Les Paul. The powerful, beefy tones as well as the iconic look.
Body & Neck
The guitar is made with the winning formula that the Les Paul is known for. The single Mahogany back with AAA Flame Maple top gives a guitar that really looks the part. The neck is asymmetrical to fit the hand more comfortably and the compound radius fingerboard is made from Rosewood which gives your tone a warmth and depth that you wouldn't get from Maple.
The frets are also cryogenically treated which is a freezing process that'll ensure they last longer than their counterparts. They resist wear and tear for far longer meaning your guitar will keep up with the rigours of being played all the time!
Pickups & Electronics
The pickups are BurstBucker Pros which are powerful sounding humbuckers. They're super versatile meaning you can cover loads of different styles but still have that signature Les Paul tone.
These pickups have also got tons of versatility thanks to the coil tap and out of phase options that you have by tapping the volume and tone pots on the guitar. Not to mention the internal dip switches which all provide tonal variation including adding compression or saturation to your
The tuners are locking kidney-shaped tuners with an Aluminium bridge piece and stop bar. Aluminium is highly resonant which just enhances the Les Paul's incredible sustain.
The locking tuners mean the guitar is a breeze to re-string (simply pull the string through, tighten the screw and clip the string) but also means your tuning stability is more consistent.
- Body Style: Les Paul
- Back: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Figured Maple
- Weight relief: Ultra-Modern
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Nut width: 1.695”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Tektoid
- Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Knobs: Amber Top Hats
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatics w/Keystone buttons
- Neck pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge pickup: Burstbucker Pro Lead
- Controls: HP-4 High Performance Circuit featuring: 2 Push/Pull Volumes, 2 Push/Pull Tones, 3-Way Toggle Switch and Internal 5-Position DIP Switch
- Case Premium: Hard Shell Case
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.