GIBSON™ LES PAUL CUSTOM 2017 LIMITED RUN - RHINO SATIN WITH CHROME HARDWARE - W/CASE
Stock code: GIBMLPXCPSL11220
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $7,999.00
Quick weekly payments on $7,999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
A breathtaking color finds a new and improved platform.
The modern player's choice is reimagined with new design elements and new skin in this limited Modern Les Paul Axcess Rhino Series. It features classy Custom appointments, the new Apex headstock carve for added strength, redesigned back contours for added comfort and a beautiful Rhino Gray finish created specifically for this model. The result is an extremely versatile, playable and fun Les Paul model unlike any other.
Wood Species: Solid Mahogany body, 2-Piece Maple top, Weight-relieved, Comfort-Carve Belly Scarf
Material: Solid Mahogany
Neck Profile: Slim C-Shape, Contoured Axcess Heel
Scale Length: 24.75", 62.865cm
Fingerboard Material: Richlite
Fingerboard Radius: 12”
Number of Frets: 22
Nut Material: Corian
Nut Width: 1.687", 42.85mm
End of Board Width: 2.240", 56.89mm
Inlays: Custom Block Pearl
Finish: Gold or Chrome
Tailpiece: Stop Bar
Tuning Machines: Grover Keystone
Pick Guard: None
Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
Switch Tip: Black
Switch Washer: Black
Jack Plate Cover: Gold or Chrome
Neck Pickup: 496R 4 Conductor
Bridge Pickup: 498T 4 Conductor
Controls: 2 500K Push-Pull Pots for Tone Control and�Coil Splitting, 2 500K Pots for Volume Control, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
Case: Brown/Pink Custom Shop
Other: Die-Cast Switch Plate Medallion (w/ Extra Black Plastic Cover in the Case), Gibson Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity