GIBSON™ LES PAUL CUSTOM - WINE RED - W/CASE
Stock code: GIBLPCWRGH1
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $7,999.00
Quick weekly payments on $7,999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
THE ULTIMATE IN A SOLID BODY GUITAR
Today’s Les Paul Custom is based on the model from the mid-1950s, but with several modern appointments.
The body is crafted with a hand-carved maple top, which is fitted to a body made from a solid piece of mahogany with strategically routed holes to lessen the weight of the guitar, resulting in a Les Paul with enhanced acoustic qualities and improved resonance.
The 24 ¾-inch scale length neck is also made from one solid piece of mahogany then topped by a 22-fret Richlite® fingerboard outfitted with pearl block inlays and given Gibson’s traditional rounded profile.
The pickups are Gibson’s 490R in the neck position, which offers the tonal characteristics of the original PAFs, and the 498T in the bridge position, which swaps the 490R’s Alnico II magnet for an Alnico V, thus making it slightly hotter with emphasis on mid-ranges and highs.
Other appointments include Gibson’s legendary Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, metal tulip tuners, multi-ply white and black binding on both the top and back, gold hardware and a 1 11/16” nut width.
- Solid Mahogany body with hand-carved Maple top
- Richlite® fingerboard with pearl block inlays
- 490R in the neck and slightly hotter 498T in the bridge
- Legendary Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Metal tulip tuners