GIBSON CUSTOM 1963 ES335 BLOCK REISSUE - CHERRY RED - SEMI-HOLLOW ELEC GUITAR - W/CASE
Stock code: GIBES63SBNH1
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $7,999.00
Quick weekly payments on $7,999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The precision Gibson Custom Shop 1963 ES-335 Historic Block Reissue Electric Guitar is identical in every way to the original. In mid-1962 Gibson's fantastically popular thinline semihollow wonder machine adopted a thinner, faster neck profile and gorgeous pearloid block inlays to enhance the rosewood fretboard. The reissue Gibson 1963 ES-335 guitar is made on the original forms by some of the world's finest luthiers.
This model benefits from Gibson Custom’s 20th Anniversary Specifications, newly adopted for 2013. These include a one-piece rosewood fingerboard, Kluson™ Deluxe machine heads, hot-hide glue neck fit, a Historic Truss Rod assembly with no tubing, accurate body and fingerboard binding color and new Custom Buckers created in the image of the original PAFs. Includes case.
Plain laminated maple top, back, and rims
Solid maple center block
One-piece mahogany neck with extended tenon
Hot-hide glue neck fit 22-fret, 1-piece rosewood fingerboard
Holly headstock veneer
Custom Buckers 1960 slim-taper neck profile
Lightweight aluminum stopbar tailpiece
Acurately-colored binding on top, back, fretboard, and headstock
Kluson™ Deluxe machine heads
Pearloid bar inlays
2 volume knobs
2 tone knobs
1-11/16" nut width