GIBSON™ DEREK TRUCKS SIGNATURE SG - VINTAGE RED STAIN - W/CASE
Stock code: GIBSGDTVECH1
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $3,999.00
Quick weekly payments on $3,999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
World–renowned artist's tone
The Derek Trucks Signature SG is crafted by Gibson USA in the image of the groundbreaking 1961 SG, with its radical asymmetrical dual-horned body style with characteristic beveled body edges.
Body and neck are made from Grade-A mahogany and finished in high-gloss Heritage Cherry.
The neck is carved to the slim “true D” profile of the early ’60s, which measures .800” deep at the 1st fret and .895” at the 12th.
A rosewood fingerboard carries 22 medium-jumbo frets, with a 12-inch radius for smooth, easy bending.
The hardware complement is where this instrument first departs from original 1961 SGs, and the Derek Trucks Signature SG carries the decorative Lyre vibrato cover with the vibrato mechanism itself removed—a Trucks mod—and a stopbar tailpiece in its place.
Also at the artist’s request, the guitar employs the early style “no wire” ABR-1 Tune-o-matic tailpiece, and is issued without a pickguard.
The headstock carries pearloid button vintage-style tuners as well as a PLEK-cut Corian nut for superb resonance and sustain, and is adorned with a mother-of-pearl Gibson logo and holly inlay.
Body - Mahogany body with deeper scarf
Neck - Mahogany, SG slim profile
Fingerboard - Bound Rosewood, Trapezoid Inlays
Hardware - Chrome Tune-o-matic, Vintage Style Tuners, Faux Lyre tailpiece
Electronics - 57 classic pickups
Plastics - Black, small pick guard
Special Notes - Derek Trucks signature truss rod cover
Finish - New vintage stain finish
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.