FULLTONE TTE FOOTSWITCH - TUBE TAPE ECHO
Stock code: FMPTTEFS
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Warning! Only for use with 8/2012 and newer dated TTE's with serial # 3480 or higher.
New TTE's (8/2012 and newer) have a Cancel function that is now controlled by an electronic relay. The benefit of this is that (unlike old Echoplexes and pre- 8/2012 Tube Tape Echos) the playback head audio signal does NOT travel through this cable and footswitch therefore is not affected by the length or quality of the cable used to connect the footswitch to the cancel jack.
You can use any standard amp channel switcher footswitch (which grounds the tip of the 1/4" cable to operate) with a Tube Tape Echo so you don't HAVE to buy our footswitch.
However... the benefit to the Fulltone TTE Footswitch is that simply by using any guitar type cable (of any length) with our switch, you get super bright Red and Green status LED's WITHOUT connecting any power whatsoever to the foostwitch.... Cool!