Everything you need to record at home
• Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Large diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source
• The upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
You won't get a better sounding, more reliable recording package. Scarlett 2i2 Studio provides singer-songwriters with an all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. Right out of the box you get a Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, condenser microphone, 3-metre XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones, and free software so you can start making music in no time at all.
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
It features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument inputs and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and the 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
Your Scarlett 2i2 Studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
As with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
Included Software ֠֠
• Ableton Live Lite music making software ֠֠
• Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
• Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
• A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
• Softube Time & Tone Bundle
• Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective What's in the box
• Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen.
• 1 x Scarlett CM25 MkIII Microphone & mic stand attachment
• 1 x Scarlett HP60 MkIII Headphones
• 1 x 3m XLR cable
• 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
The easiest way to check that your computer’s operating system (OS) is compatible with the Scarlett 2i2 Studio is to use our online OS Checker Feature.
Connectivity USB Type-C
Protocol USB 2.0
Form Factor Desktop
Simultaneous I/O 2 x 2
A/D Resolution 24-bit/192 kHz
Number of Preamps 2
Phantom Power YES
Instrument Inputs 2
Line Inputs 2
Analogue Outputs 2
Headphone Outputs 1
Bus Powered YES
CM25 MkIII Microphone Cardioid/Condenser
HP60 MkIII Headphones Closed Back