FOCUSRITE PRO REDNET5 PRO TOOLS HD BRIDGE VIA GIGILINK 32 X 32 ETHERNET AUDIO NETWORK DIGITAL I/O HD BRIDGE
Stock code: FOCREDNET5
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $799.00
Quick weekly payments on $799.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
RedNet 5 allows you to use the entire range of superb RedNet analogue and digital interfaces with your Pro Tools HD system, connecting them all via a standard Ethernet network.RedNet 5 connects direct to Pro Tools HD cards via DigiLink, supporting up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O. To achieve even higher channel counts, multiple RedNet 5's can be connected to additional Pro Tools HD cards. Assign any available RedNet source or destination via RedNet 5 with the drag-and-drop RedNet control panel and it appears in Pro Tools exactly as it would with any other Pro Tools HD compatible interface, maintaining your traditional workflow. Retain access to all your TDM plugins and saved sessions while at the same time enjoying the superb quality of RedNet’s audio interfaces and the ability to build the most sophisticated of audio production systems around a single, standard Gigabit Ethernet network.
• Upgrade to RedNet interfaces while remaining fully compatible with your TDM-based plugins and saved sessions
• Each RedNet 5 can route up to 32 input and 32 output channels between your RedNet network and Pro Tools HD system
• Connecting three RedNet 5 units to an HD3 system allows up to 96 inputs and outputs - the maximum supported by Pro Tools HD.
• Maintain your existing Pro Tools workflow with simple, logical assignment of RedNet I/O to Pro Tools HD inputs and outputs
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.