FOCUSRITE PRO ISA 428MKII PRE PACK 4 CHANNEL HERITAGE MICROPHONE PREAMP
Stock code: FOCISA428MKII
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,699.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,699.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
ISA 428 MkII incorporates four of Focusrite’s renowned mic pres in a simple-to-operate 2U enclosure, placing the four mic preamps, instrument inputs and line ins at your fingertips.
Focusrite’s ISA mic preamps can be traced back to 1985, when console designer Rupert Neve was asked by Sir George Martin to create new modules for the console at AIR Montserrat. The modules he created included the legendary ISA110, on which all ISA microphone preamps are based. With their characteristic Lundahl LL1538 input transformer, along with one concession to modernity – variable input impedance – ISA mic preamps are very much the same as they were 30 years ago. But today, instead of solely gracing the consoles at AIR, ISA mic pres are at the heart of hundreds of hits made in leading studios and by leading engineers, artists and producers, across the world.
Now in its second generation, the ISA 428 MkII incorporates four of Focusrite’s renowned mic pres in a simple-to-operate 2U enclosure, placing four mic preamps, instrument inputs and line ins at your fingertips. The original Focusrite mic pre was designed to suit the microphones of the time; today’s model makes a small change, adding three additional input impedances to the classic ISA110 setting, allowing you to match any microphone, old or new, and access a wide range of sounds, from the character and warmth of a vintage mic to the clear transparency of a modern design. Or you can experiment and bring out just the qualities you want.
In addition to the mic inputs, there are four front-panel instrument inputs, making the ISA428 MkII ideal for overdubs in the control room with no need for a DI box. On the back: four line inputs and switchable insert points on each channel to allow routing via external signal processors. There’s also a versatile, vintage design variable high-pass filter to control what’s going on at the bass end. And finally… accurate, 6-LED meters to tell you exactly what’s going down. Optionally available for the ISA428 MkII is a precision eight-channel A-D converter with 122dB dynamic range and superb jitter performance – ideal for simple interfacing with your DAW.
Four ISA series transformer-based preamps
ISA series mic preamps have been the producers' choice on countless hit records over the last two decades.
Eight-channel optional A-D converter
Four additional A-D converter inputs allow eight channels of high quality conversion, with a dynamic range of 122dB and jitter performance below 250 picoseconds.
Ideal for mic matching or extended microphone creativity. Settings include the 'Vintage ISA110' setting, providing the original Focusrite signature sound.
Four front panel instrument inputs
Instant access on the front fascia - no separate DI box required.
Dedicated analogue insert points
Switchable insert points are featured on every channel, allowing routing (between preamp and output) through additional external processing.
Accurate LED meters for every channel
Clear metering designed to catch even the fastest and most elusive of transients.