FOCUSRITE CLARETT 2PRE 24BIT 192KHZ THUNDERBOLT AUDIO INTERFACE WITH MIDI I/O FOR MAC & PC - EXCL. TB CABLE LTO
Stock code: FOCCLA2PRE
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $649.00
Quick weekly payments on $649.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
-10 in / 4 out
-Single independent headphone output
-Expandable via ADAT input *The Clarett range is now fully compatible with Windows-based computers, offering stable, reliable operation with identical functionality on both platforms. The Windows driver offers sub-3ms latency. Also provided is a Windows version of the Focusrite Control software mixer for monitoring and routing configuration.
Features:- New Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design Mic Pre EIN = -128dB - World class dynamic range: 116dB A/D and 118dB D/A
- Latest Thunderbolt technology ensures interface latency of under 1ms
- 24-bit, 192 kHz sample rates
- Flagship Clarett 8Pre X designed for permanent professional studio install
- New 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Detailed metering
- All expandable over ADAT
- Includes MIDI i/o
- Mac and PC Compatible (Thunderbolt port required) Better. Faster. Easier.
Excellent sound is the quality Clarett owners love most. With up to 119dB dynamic range, superbly low noise, precision 24/192 conversion and two specially-designed mic preamps with a unique analogue “Air” effect, Clarett 2Pre simply sounds great, easily out-performing other interfaces in its class and beyond. Meanwhile, its astonishing 1.67ms round-trip latency* simplifies your workflow and lets you use your favourite plug-ins in real time.
Precision Digital Conversion
Clarett features Focusrite’s class-leading 24/192 conversion: with up to 119dB dynamic range, Clarett offers the cleanest way yet to get music in and out of your DAW.
Plug Straight In
Do not underestimate the quality of the Clarett range DI. This newly designed instrument input allows for even the hottest of guitar pick-ups to be recorded without clipping, and the performance specifications easily match some of the finest dedicated DI’s on the market. Coupled with the low latency environment, now you can get the most out of recording through your favourite amp sim and guitar effect plug-ins in real time.
Revolutionise your Workflow
Clarett’s ultra-low round-trip latency completely transforms your workflow. If you’re used to having to build two different mixes – one using input monitoring to overdub, the other using the DAW for playback – the good news is that now, one is enough. Build your mix on the DAW and use it whether you’re overdubbing (monitoring the input you’re recording with the new Focusrite Control software mixer) or playing back, with all your plugins in place, all the time. Use your favourite plugins while recording too – whether it’s reverb on a vocal, a guitar amp simulator, or even virtual instruments live on stage.
Intuitive, Easy to Use Software Mixer and Sweet Sounding Plug-ins
Focusrite Control is a brand new software mixer designed for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Also included is a sweet sounding plug-in collection comprising Softube's world-class Time and Tone Bundle, with TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay and Saturation Knob. This is complemented by the Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-in Suite, which accurately models Focusrite's classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware.
'Gain Halos’ help keep levels in check
The front panel inputs include Focusrite’s signature “Gain Halo” – an illuminated ring around the gain control that lights up green when there’s signal and red when it’s too high. There’s a main monitor knob plus a high-power headphone output with its own volume control.
The ins and outs
Clarett 2Pre offers 10 audio inputs and four outputs, including two front-panel multi-function inputs and a headphone output, plus four rear-panel line outputs (one pair doubling the headphone feed). There are also eight channels of ADAT-format digital input – ideal for adding eight channels of digital mic pre.
Supported Operating Systems:
- OSX 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite or 10.11 El Capitan
- Windows support coming soon
- Thunderbolt cable sold separately
- THD+N 0.001%
- Noise EIN –128 dBu (A-Weighted)
- Maximum input level +18 dBu
- Gain Range 57dB
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.1 dB
- Dynamic Range 118 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N 0.001%
- Maximum input level 26dBu
- Gain Range 57dB
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.1 dB
- Dynamic Range 116 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N 0.001%
- Maximum input level +14dBu
- Gain Range 57dB
Line & Monitor Outputs:
- Dynamic Range (Line Outputs) 119dB
- Dynamic Range (Monitor Outputs) 118dB
- Maximum Output Level (0 dBFS) +16 dBu, balanced
- THD+N 0.0007%
- Dynamic Range 116dB
- THD+N 0.0008%
- Maximum Output Level +16dBu
*Logic Pro X @ 96kHz, 32-sample buffer
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.