FENDER VIBRO KING 20TH ANNIVERSARY 3X10 JENSEN P10R-F 60 WATT COMBO GUITAR AMP - BLONDE - W/ FOOTSWITCH & SLIP COVER
Stock code: FEN8110005420
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $6,599.00
Quick weekly payments on $6,599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
THE KING OF FENDER AMP TONE
The 20th Anniversary Vibro-King gives two decades of regal tone and performance to guitarists who want the best in pure Fender amp tone, power and versatility. With its mighty trio of speakers, sparkling-clean shimmer at lower volumes and forcefully thick overdrive when cranked up, it is the latest version of the acclaimed model first introduced in 1993 as a return to a great handwired amp tradition. It's a classic with a wealth of sought-after features and prized ever since by guitarists and amp aficionados everywhere as one of the most touch-sensitive amps ever.
Three 10” Fender Special Design P10R-F speakers by Jensen®
All-tube handwired circuitry
Tube vibrato and pre-gain ’63-style Fender reverb
Custom Schumacher® transformers
Finger-joined solid-pine cabinet
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
Among their many fine sonic attributes, Fender guitar amps like this one are prized in particular for their luscious spring reverb. For that wet, shimmering ambient sound ranging from subtle to cavernous, Fender lets you dial it in exactly to taste.
Rich, pulsating tremolo in any shade from subtle to stupendous is simply part of Fender’s guitar-amp DNA. Always has been and always will be.
Just like the great Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and ’60s that founded our amp legacy and defined the essence of pure tone and power, this amplifier features hand-wired circuitry, performed by an actual person at a workbench.
ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.A.
Just like the great Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and ’60s that founded our amp legacy and defined the essence of pure tone and power, this amplifier is assembled in the United States.
Jensen® and Fender go way back—to the very beginning, in fact. Jensen® speakers are the traditional Fender speakers, with sweet articulation for clean sounds and cool vintage-style breakup when pushed.
Wattage: 60 Watts
Controls: Pre-Gain '63-Style Fender® Reverb: Dwell, Mix, Tone. Fat Switch. Volume, Treble, Bass, Mid. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
Cabinet Material: Finger-Joined Solid Pine
Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
Grille Cloth: Silver
Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
Front Panel: Brownface™ Style
Handle: Molded Rubber "Dog Bone" Style
Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
Speakers: Three - 10" Special-Design Jensen® P10R-F with Alnico Magnets
Total Impedance: 2 ohms
Preamp Tubes: 5 x 12AX7
Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
Rectifier: Solid State
Footswitch: 2-Button (Vibrato On/Off, "Fat" On/Off), P/N: 0994059000 (Included)
Cover: P/N: 0041535000, Vibro-King®, Black
Amp Height: 22.66" (57.56 cm)
Amp Depth: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
Amp Width: 24.88" (63.2 cm)
Amp Weight: 72 lbs. (32.65 kg)