FENDER SUPER SONIC 100 - BLONDE W/OXBLOOD - 100W TUBE AMP HEAD
Stock code: FEN2162103400
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $3,599.00
Quick weekly payments on $3,599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Super-Sonic series: High-performance, no-nonsense tube amps that create unmistakable Fender clean tones and expressive modern high-gain tones without masking the tonal character of the player’s guitar. The new 100-watt Super-Sonic 100 Head contains several sonically versatile new features, including an Arena/Club switch that takes the power down to 25 watts (to preserve its great high-volume tube tone at lower “club gig” volume levels); a Notch Tune control that lets you move the midrange notch and fine-tune the distortion characteristics for a variety of American and British amp sounds; a rear-panel damping control that lets you select “normal,” “loose” or “tight” speaker response for sounds ranging from warm and loose to tight and focused; and the new Fender Automatic Bias control, which lets you easily set the output tubes to the recommended factory setting and to your preference of “hotter” or “cooler” bias with no need for meters or tools.
Other features include a Vintage channel for shimmering clean tone derived from Fender Twin Reverb® and Showman® amps or the thick, punchy sound of a 1960s-era Bassman amp®; a Burn channel for edgy breakup and distortion with variable compression, thickness and sustain; tube-driven Fender long-spring reverb; effects loop with level control that also works as a footswitch-operated boost; custom Schumacher transformers; and a choice of Black/Silver or Blonde/Oxblood cosmetic treatments. Mates perfectly with the Super-Sonic 100 412 Straight and Super-Sonic 100 412 Slant enclosures. Cover and pedalboard-friendly four-button footswitch included.Model Name: Super-Sonic™ 100 Head Series: Super-Sonic™ Amplifier Type: Tube Color / Part #: