FENDER CUSTOM SHOP LTD JOURNEYMAN 50S STRATOCASTER ELECTRIC GUITAR - RW - PEWTER
Stock code: FEN9235500843
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $8,499.00
Quick weekly payments on $8,499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
A special guitar that was a NAMM 2016 custom order. Featuring an extra light Alder body, solid Rosewood neck with a ’57 soft ‘V’ profile, a round-lam dark Rosewood fingerboard with a 9.5″ radius, 6105 narrow & tall frets and bone nut. There’s a great combination of Josefina Campos handwound pickups- Texas Special in the bridge and Fat ’50s in the neck and middle (which is reverse wound/reverse polarity) and vintage modified wiring
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Lightweight Alder
Body finish: Journeyman Relic Lacquer
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: '57 soft V
Neck wood: Rosewood
Scale length: 25.5"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Material: Round Lam Dark Rosewood
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 21
Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
Neck: Handwound Fat '50s
Middle: Handwound Fat '50s reverse wound
Bridge: Handwound Texas Special
Brand: Fender Custom shop
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: Vintage Modified Wiring #2
Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 5-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Deluxe vintage