FENDER CD140SCE - SATIN BLACK - CW ELEC/ACOUSTIC GUITAR
Stock code: FEN0961516006
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $599.00
Quick weekly payments on $599.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
More about CD-140SCE
The CD-140SCE dreadnought cutaway offers full, resonant sound and great value, with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
Upgrades include a new tortoise shell pickguard (natural finish model) or black pickguard (black finish model), new mother-of-pearl rosette design, rosewood bridge with compensated Graphtech® Nubone™ saddle, aged bridge pins with black dots, mother-of-pearl Fender logo headstock inlay, and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Features include scalloped X bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, dual-action truss rod and Fishman® Presys™ pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls and low-battery indicator light.
- Model Name: CD-140SCE, Black
- Model Number: 0961514006
- Series: Classic Design
- Colour: Black
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (42.9 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Controls: Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, - Body (Mid-Sweep), Low Battery Indicator Light
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Presys Pickup System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Tortoise Shell or Black Pickguard, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Compensated Saddle, MOP Rosette, MOP Inlaid Headstock Logo, Rosewood - Headstock Veneer and Aged Bridge Pins
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.