FENDER 57 CUSTOM TWIN 40 WATT HAND WIRED COMBO GUITAR AMP -2X12 - LACQUERED TWEED
Stock code: FEN8140503100
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $6,599.00
Quick weekly payments on $6,599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
SINGS OH SO SWEETLY
The '57 Custom Twin-Amp replicates the original so-called "low-powered" tweed Twin platform, coveted for its sweet, singing tone and highly responsive dynamics. This responsive handwired amp generates clear tone with a bit of "hair" to bring out the expressiveness and nuances of your playing. Robust and powerful, this pedal-friendly performer offers near-limitless tone-shaping possibilities.
40-watt hand-wired all-tube guitar combo amplifier
Two newly designed 12” Eminence Special Design alnico speakers
Classic 5E8A circuit with Fender Pure Vintage yellow capacitors, two 12AY7 preamp tubes and Mercury Magnetics transformers
Pair of dual inputs accommodates multiple instruments and varying output levels
CLASSIC TWEED TONE
Heard on countless recordings since the 1950s, the timeless guitar amp tone of the original-era tweed-covered Fender amps and their descendants really come alive when cranked with remarkable touch sensitivity and sound.
SPECIAL DESIGN SPEAKER
This special-design speaker uses vintage-era construction for versatile, highly dynamic tone spanning every sonic shade from clean to mean.
VINTAGE-STYLE YELLOW CAPACITORS
This amp features custom-made yellow coupling capacitors chosen specifically for their authentic vintage Fender tone. In vintage tone circuits they generate extra harmonic content and airiness.
As a special touch, this amp’s handle is carefully crafted from leather. Not only is the handle durable and stylish, the all-leather construction is an authentic detail from our past.
In a nod to our past, the logo badge is a reproduction of the classic badge and font used on our classic late-‘50s tweed amps.
ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.A.
Just like the great Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and ’60s that founded our amp legacy and defined the essence of pure tone and power, this amplifier is assembled in the United States.
Wattage: 40 Watts at 4 ohms
Controls: Volume Normal, Volume Bright, Treble, Bass, Presence
Channels: Two - (Normal and Bright)
Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Bright and Two Normal)
Cabinet Material: Finger-Joined Solid Pine
Grille Cloth: Bassman
Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
Handle: Vintage-Style Leather with Nickel Mounting Hardware
Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
Speakers Two: - 12" Eminence® Alnico
Total Impedance: 4 ohms
Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AY7, 3 x 12AX7
Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
Rectifier: Tube (2 x 5U4)
Amp Height: 20.5” (52 cm)
Amp Depth: 10.87" (27.61 cm)
Amp Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
Amp Weight: 56 lbs. (25.5 kg)