EPIPHONE™ TONY IOMMI SG CUSTOM LIMITED EDITION - SG ELEC GUITAR - EBONY
Stock code: EPIEGTIEBNH3
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,299.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Godfather of Heavy Metal
Epiphone proudly announces the all-new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom, designed by the “Godfather of Heavy Metal” himself and featuring Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbuckers, a 24-fret Ebony fingerboard, and a beautiful Ebony gloss color finish.
Tony Iommi is every guitar player’s hero. He’s not just the “lead guitarist” of Black Sabbath. He is Black Sabbath. Black Sabbath was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2006 but he’s been every shredder’s idol since Black Sabbath’s debut in 1970. For 45 years as the band’s heart and soul and the originator of dozens of all-time classic riffs, Tony Iommi has helped to make the “SG” the iconic guitar for Hard Rock and Heavy Metal. Now, Epiphone presents a one-of-a-kind SG designed exactly to Tony Iommi’s specifications.
"This guitar sounds like I want it to sound on stage," said Iommi. "I play it at home in the studio as well. It uses my signature pickups, which we worked on for quite a while over the years. It's got a great fretboard with a really nice feel. And, it's just a really classy looking guitar."
Body Material: Mahogany
Neck Material: Mahogany
Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
Neck Joint: Glued In; Deep-Set Neck Joint with smooth transition heel
Headstock: “Epiphone" logo in Pearloid; “Pineapple" inlay in Pearloid
Back of Headstock: “Tony Iommi" signature in silver; “Epiphone Limited Edition" logo in silver
Truss Rod: Adjustable
Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer; Black/White; Bell-Shaped; Blank
Nut: Black; Graphite
Scale Length: 24.75"
Fingerboard Material: Ebony with Pearloid "Cross" Inlays
Frets: 24; Medium/Jumbo
Neck Pickup: Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbucker
Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbucker
Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector with black toggle cap; Neck Pickup Volume; Bridge Pickup Volume; Neck Pickup Tone; Bridge Pickup Tone
Binding: Fingerboard - 1 ply (Pure White)
Fingerboard Radius: 12"
Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
Nut Width: 1.68"
Machine Heads: Premium Die-cast; 14:1 ratio; Metal Tulip Buttons
Pickguard: 3-Layer; Black/White/Black
Knobs: Black "Top Hats" with metal inserts
Output Jack: Rim-mounted; Epiphone Heavy-Duty with chrome, metal jack plate
Strap Buttons: Yes
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.