Learning Guitar Just Got Fun Again
When you're ready play live, the PRO-1 Ultra can plug into any size PA or amplifier with the Shadow® Performer™ preamp and NanoFlex™ pickup system, the same pickup system found in Epiphone’s legendary Masterbuilt guitars as well as many other classic Epiphones. The PRO-1 Ultra also features a Solid Spruce top for superior sound with beautiful 5-layer Ivory and Black binding just like Epiphone’s vintage classics along with all of the PRO Collection's breakthrough innovations. Epiphone, one of the world’s oldest and most respected guitar makers, has just made playing and learning guitar easy for everyone.
Designed by Professionals to be EASY to PLAY!
Creating a truly easy-to-play guitar wasn’t easy. And at Epiphone, we take making a great guitar seriously, no matter what the player’s level. So Epiphone rethought the guitar from top to bottom to make an instrument that anyone can play right away. The result is a truly “PRO” guitar that’s easy-to-play, easy-to-own, and most importantly, delivers the full, vibrant sound Epiphone is known for. The PRO-1 Ultra acoustic/electric guitar is the result of exhaustive analysis, numerous technological innovations, and suggestions from a “who’s who” of professional players. And now it’s time to plug in and play!
EASY TO PLAY FEATURES
The PRO-1 Ultra acoustic/electric guitar has all of the PRO-1 Collection’s innovative easy-to-play features:
- Less fatigue. Wrap your hand around the PRO-1 Ultra neck and you’ll immediately feel how comfortable it is. Our new EZ-Profile™ neck is designed so your hand can easily form chords without feeling fatigued.
- Effortless Fretting. Epiphone JumboPRO™ frets make fretting notes and chords seem effortless. JumboPRO™ frets are taller and wider than smaller frets. So, when you push down a string, it’s easier to make string contact with the fret with less hand fatigue and finger friction.
- Shorter is Easier. Scale length is the distance from the saddle to the nut. The shorter the scale length, the “looser” the strings feel. Because the PRO-1’s scale length is almost 1” shorter than most acoustic guitars, the strings are under less tension so you don’t have to press hard to get good tone. And – since the frets are closer together-- making chords is easier!
- Make friction fiction. String and fingerboard friction not only slows your playing but also can hurt. Our PRO-Ease™ string and fingerboard coating provides sleek, smooth action with reduced string noise.
- No pain, no gain? Nonsense—Epiphone believes in “no pain.” Lighter gauge strings are easier to play so every PRO-1 is set-up and equipped with Epiphone Ultra-Light strings.
- Easy action. With Epiphone’s Dual-Action truss rod, you can adjust the neck in both directions, which not only stabilises the neck but also makes set-up easier and more precise.
- All PRO-1 features including JumboPRO™ frets, EZ-Profile™ “D” neck, dual action truss rod, and and humidifier
- Shadow® Performer™ preamp and NanoFlex™ pickup system
- Solid Spruce top with cutaway for superior sound and reach
Top: Solid Spruce; Custom PRO-Prietary™ Bracing
Body: Select Mahogany; Reduced body depth
Neck: Mahogany; EZ-Profile™ “C” Shape Profile
- Designed in Germany by Shadow®
- Performer™ preamp with NanoFlex™ pickup
- Master Volume
- Bass EQ
- Treble EQ
- Anti-feedback Phase Button
- Built in Chromatic Tuner
- Tuner On/Off; Off mutes output signal
- Low Battery Indicator
Power: Two #2032 Lithium Batteries
Output: ¼” End Pin Jack
Truss Rod: Dual-Action
T’rod Cover: White; PVC
Neck Joint: Glued-In
Fingerboard: Rosewood; PRO-Ease™ Lubricant
F’Brd Inlay: Dots; frets 3,5,7,9,12,15 and 17
Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with historic “Epiphone” metal badge
Frets: 20; JumboPRO™
Nut: GraphTech® NuBone™
Nut Width: 1.68"
Scale Length: 24.75”
Tuners: 18:1 ratio Epiphone "Deluxe"
Strings: Epiphone Ultra-Light (9-47)
- Body Top - 5 Layer; Ivory/Black
- Body Back – 1 Layer; Ivory
- Fingerboard – 1 Layer; Ivory
Pickguard: Black; Scratchless
Saddle: GraphTech® NuBone™; Compensated
Strap Buttons: Yes
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.