EPIPHONE PRO1 - BLUE BURST- SHORT SCALE ACOUSTIC GUITAR W/LIGHT STRINGS
Stock code: EPIEAPRTLCH1
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $249.00
Quick weekly payments on $249.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Learning Guitar Just Got Fun Again
Learning Guitar Just Got Fun Again
The PRO-1 is a terrific first step into the world of guitar featuring all of the PRO Collection's breakthrough features. Epiphone, one of the world’s oldest and most respected guitar makers, has just made playing and learning guitar easy for everyone.
Designed by Professionals to be EASY to PLAY!
Creating a truly easy-to-play guitar wasn’t easy. And at Epiphone, we take making a great guitar seriously, no matter what the player’s level. So Epiphone rethought the guitar from top to bottom to make an instrument that anyone can play right away. The result is a truly “PRO” guitar that’s easy to play, easy to own, and most importantly, delivers the full, vibrant sound that Epiphone is known for. The PRO-1 acoustic guitar is the result of exhaustive analysis, numerous technological innovations, and suggestions from a “who’s who” of professional players. And now it’s time to play!
EASY TO PLAY FEATURES
The PRO-1 Ultra acoustic/electric guitar has all of the PRO-1 Collection’s innovative easy-to-play features:
- Less fatigue. Wrap your hand around the PRO-1 Ultra neck and you’ll immediately feel how comfortable it is. Our new EZ-Profile™ neck is designed so your hand can easily form chords without feeling fatigued.
- Effortless Fretting. Epiphone JumboPRO™ frets make fretting notes and chords seem effortless. JumboPRO™ frets are taller and wider than smaller frets. So, when you push down a string, it’s easier to make string contact with the fret with less hand fatigue and finger friction.
- Shorter is Easier. Scale length is the distance from the saddle to the nut. The shorter the scale length, the “looser” the strings feel. Because the PRO-1’s scale length is almost 1” shorter than most acoustic guitars, the strings are under less tension so you don’t have to press hard to get good tone. And – since the frets are closer together - making chords is easier!
- Make friction fiction. String and fingerboard friction not only slows your playing but also can hurt. Our PRO-Ease™ string and fingerboard coating provides sleek, smooth action with reduced string noise.
- No pain, no gain? Nonsense—Epiphone believes in “no pain.” Lighter gauge strings are easier to play so every PRO-1 is set-up and equipped with Epiphone Ultra-Light strings.
- Easy action. With Epiphone’s Dual-Action truss rod, you can adjust the neck in both directions, which not only stabilises the neck but also makes set-up easier and more precise.
- All PRO-1 features including JumboPRO™ frets, EZ-Profile™ “D” neck, dual action truss rod, and humidifier
- On-line lessons from eMedia® on-line lessons
- Classic dreadnought style acoustic guitar in reduced size
Top: Select Spruce; Custom PRO-Prietary™ Bracing
Body: Select Mahogany; Reduced body depth
Neck: Mahogany; EZ-Profile™ “C” Shape
Truss Rod: Dual-Action
Truss Rod Cover: White; PVC
Neck Joint: Glued-In
Fingerboard: Rosewood; PRO-Ease™ Lubricant
Position Inlay: Dots; frets 3,5,7,9,12,15 and 17
Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with historic “Epiphone” metal badge
Frets: 20; JumboPRO™
Nut: GraphTech® NuBone™
Nut Width: 1.68"
Scale Length: 24.75”
Tuners: 18:1 ratio Epiphone "Deluxe"
Strings: Epiphone Ultra-Light (9-47)
Binding: Body Top: 1-Layer; Black
Body Back: 1-Layer; Black
Pickguard: Black; Scratchless
Saddle: GraphTech® NuBone™; Compensated
Strap Buttons: Yes