EPIPHONE™ LES PAUL ULTRA III - FADED CHERRY SUNBURST - ELECTRIC GUITAR W/ACOUSTIC NANOMAG PICKUP/BUILT IN TUNER/USB OUT
Stock code: EPIENU3FCNH1
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,199.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Where Tradition Meets Technology
We all know that deep down, most guitarists love classic designs. That's why Epiphany made the new Les Paul Ultra-III with the same look and classic features of a traditional Les Paul along with new technology to give you a guitar that's still a real Les Paul but also so much more!
At the heart of the new Ultra-III are two pickup systems. Powering the first system are Epiphone's new ProBucker™ humbucker pickups which are patterned after Gibson's famous BurstBuckers™. Featuring authentic 18% nickel silver base and cover, Elektrisola wire, accurate bobbins, slugs and screws, and sand casted Alnico-II magnets, the Ultra-III pickups replicate that classic "Patent Applied For" airy tone that defined rock and roll. The second system features Shadow™ Germany's patented NanoMag™ pickup which is embedded discretely at the end of the fingerboard. Featuring three Samarium Cobalt magnets, an air coil, and active electronics, this low-impedance pickup captures all the Les Paul's subtle body acoustics and string harmonics. Together, you get powerful humbucker-driven rock crunch as well as shimmering acoustic-like tones and everything in-between.
- Pro-Bucker™ pickups
- Shadow NanoMag™ pickups
- Native Instruments GuitarRig™ download
- USB, mono, stereo outputs
Body Material: Chambered Mahogany with Belly-scarf
Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
Neck: Mahogany, Slim Taper “D” Profile, Gluded-in; Mortise and Tenon
Scale Length: 24.75”
Nut Width: 1.68”
Fingerboard: Rosewood with Pearloid trapezoid inlays
Fingerboard Radius: 12”
Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™-2
Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™-3
Fingerboard Pickup: Shadow NanoMag™ Low-impedance pickup
Front Controls: 3-way selector; Neck Volume; Bridge Volume; NanoMag™ Volume with push-push A/B switch; Master Tone; A/B LED indicators
Back Controls: NanoMag ain, Nanomag Treble, NanoMag Bass
Chromatic Tuner: On/Off switch; A-G indictors; high, low, and in-tune LED
Outputs: 1/4 mono(blended); 1/4 stereo; USB
Power: 9 volt battery (computer supplies power when USB connected)
Binding: Fingerboard and Body 1 ply, cream
Frets: 22 medium jumbo
Bridge: Locktone Tune-o-matic™/Stopbar
Machine Heads: Grover® 16:1
Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 7.8 lbs
Strings: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.