EPIPHONE™ LES PAUL CUSTOM PRO - LEFT HANDED - ELECTRIC GUITAR - EBONY - PROBUCKER PICKUPS W/COIL TAPPING
Stock code: EPIENCTLEBGH1
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,099.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,099.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Dressed to Kill
The Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop. Mr. Les Paul himself wanted to convey to audiences that the solid body electric guitar was not a fad but a superb and challenging instrument and that his signature axe, the Les Paul, was the king of all electric solid body guitars. So, Les requested a Les Paul with a custom color finish in solid black and solid white with gold hardware that would blend well with a tuxedo.
The result was the Les Paul Custom, or the “tuxedo” Les Paul, as it became known among fans. The Les Paul Custom quickly became one of the most recognized guitars in the world and Les himself used his Les Paul Custom in concert, on his weekly television show with wife Mary Ford and on his album covers, including his famous duet with pal Chet Atkins, Chester and Lester.
Now with Epiphone’s superior ProBucker™ humbucker pickups with coil-tapping along with the Custom’s classic gold hardware, fully bound body, neck and headstock, and pearloid inlays, we think you’ll agree that the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO is “dressed to kill.”
- Coil-Splitting via push/pull controls
- ProBucker™ pickups
- Graphtech® Nubone Nut
- Now with push/pull Phase switch
Top: Maple Veneer
Neck Shape: SlimTaper™ "D" profile with a satin finish
Neck Joint: Glued-in
Truss Rod: Adjustable
Scale Length: 24.75"
Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid block inlays
Neck Pickup: ProBucker™-2 (4-wire)
Bridge Pickup: ProBucker™-3 (4-wire)
Controls: Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector; Neck pickup volume with push/pull Phase switch; Neck pickup tone; Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting; Bridge pickup tone
Nut: Graphtech® NuBone™
Binding: Body Top (5-ply white/black); Body Back (5-ply white/black); Fingerboard (1-ply white); Headstock (5-ply white/black); Pickguard (1-ply cream)
Fingerboard Radius: 12"
Frets: 22 medium jumbo
Nut Width: 1.68"
Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic™; 18:1 ratio
Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 8.7 lbs
Strings: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.