EPIPHONE ES175 HOLLOW-BODY ELEC GUITAR - VINTAGE SUNBURST
Stock code: EPIET75VS
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,449.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,449.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The legendary ES-175 is the “bridge” guitar between the old world and the new. Featuring a Florentine cutaway and two Alnico Classic™ humbucker pickups, the ES-175 has all the bark, bite, and projection of an archtop plus the complex tones that can only come from the combination of humbucker pickups and tone woods.
The ES-175 originally debuted in 1949 and became instantly popular for offering players who sought the electric archtop “Wes Montgomery” L-5 sound in a less expensive alternative. In 1957 when the ES-175 switched from single coil to humbucker pickups, it quickly became a favorite for guitarists in every genre and can be heard on scores of hit records. Three generations of players have made their mark on the ES-175 including Elvis Presley lead guitarist Scotty Moore, Pat Metheny, Joe Pass, and Green Day’s Billy Joe Armstrong. The Epiphone ES-175 Reissue is a perfect fit for any player who wants the tone of an archtop with the reach of a Les Paul!
The Epiphone ES-175 Reissue is backed by our famous Epiphone Lifetime Limited Warranty featuring Gibson 24/7/365 Customer Service and guarantees the instrument against defects in materials or workmanship.
SPECIFICATIONSBody Laminated maple Top Laminated maple Neck Hard maple Neck Shape SlimTaper™ “C” shape Neck Joint Glued-in Scale Length 24.75” Fingerboard rosewood with parallelogram inlays Fingerboard Radius 12” Neck Pickup Alnico Classic™ humbucker Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic™ humbucker Controls 2-volume, 2-tone Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone all-metal toggle Bridge Floating rosewood base with Tuno-O-Matic™ Bridge Tailpiece Traditional Trapeze Pickguard 3-ply black/white/black Nut Width 1.68” Hardware Nickel Tuners Grover® 16:1 Color Vintage Sunburst (VS)