EPIPHONE™ DOBRO HOUND DOG ROUND NECK - VINTAGE BROWN
Stock code: EPIDWHOUNDRN
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Historic Tone With A Twist
The Dobro® resonator guitar has been an American classic since its arrival in the early 1920's. The wood resonator or resophonic style guitar became a national phenomenon thanks to Dobro pioneer Bashful Brother Oswald, who became the instrument’s virtual ambassador, performing it weekly on the Grand Ole Opry for over 60 years. The resonator guitar is still an iconic instrument for bluegrass and traditional American music. In the last decade, popular artists in country, blues, and bluegrass have rediscovered the beautiful and challenging Dobro.
In addition to the bridge’s ebony saddle which sits atop a maple base, the full warm tone of the Hound Dog Round Neck is enhanced and projected by a new proprietary nickel plated Dobro® cone with a nickel fan cover plate, round sound holes with screens, and classic f holes.
- Dobro® cone w/ f-sound holes
- Round neck
- Spider bridge with ebony capped maple base
Body and Top: Laminated Maple
Neck Joint: 12th fret
Fingerboard: Rosewood with dot inlays
Nut Width: 1.75”
Truss Rod: Single action
Bridge: Spider with ebony capped maple base
Resonator: Dobro® cone
Cover plate: Nickel plated fan, 10.5”
Machine Heads: Grover®
Color: Vintage Brown (VB)
Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 6.7 lbs