ELIXIR POLYWEB BANJO 5 STRINGS - LIGHT -9-20
Stock code: ELX11600
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
BANJO NICKEL PLATED STEEL WITH POLYWEB COATING
Elixir® Banjo Strings with nickel-wrapped/plain steel construction and loop ends deliver the tone and feel banjo players demand.
Prolong your tone with the same premium banjo strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available.
Unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands’ coated and uncoated banjo strings.
Who wouldn’t love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes?
Engineered to endure, these nickel-plated steel banjo strings boast a rich, golden tone while our POLYWEB Coating provides a slick, fast feel.
Elixir Strings: Great tone. Long life.
• Banjo strings constructed with nickel-plated steel wrap wire
• Played for their rich, golden tone
• POLYWEB Coating provides a slick, fast feel that keeps the strings from getting in the way of playing
• Our coating technology protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
• Coating also reduces finger squeak
• Medium gauge: .010 .012 .016 .023 .010