ELIXIR POLYWEB 80/20 BRONZE - LIGHT - 012-053
Stock code: ELX11050
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
ACOUSTIC 80/20 BRONZE WITH POLYWEB COATING
Elixir® Acoustic 80/20 Bronze Strings with POLYWEB® Coating deliver a warm, "played-in" tone together with extended tone life that players have come to expect from Elixir Strings.
Jam on and on (and on) with the same premium acoustic guitar strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available.
Unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands’ coated and uncoated guitar strings. Anti-Rust Plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set.
Who wouldn’t love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes?
Crafted to last, these acoustic strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire boast a warm, robust tone that sounds “played-in” right out of the pack while still retaining a remarkably clear mid-range presence. The POLYWEB Coating brings a slick and fast feel to the playing experience.
For a more traditionally textured feel, try our NANOWEB® Coating. The 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings with NANOWEB Coating, for example, might be a good fit, especially if you’re also looking for a brighter, more vibrant tone. For strings that strike a dynamic balance between full-bodied tone and sparkling high-end clarity, our Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings deliver exactly that alongside our NANOWEB Coating’s more traditional feel.
Of course, the kind of string you play is all a matter of personal preference. Not sure what tone or feel is right for you? Try them out for yourself, and find your new favorite string from Elixir Strings.
Elixir Strings: Great tone. Long life.
• Acoustic guitar strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire
• Played for a warm and robust tone that sounds “played-in” but still retains a remarkably clear mid-range presence
• POLYWEB Coating provides a slick and fast feel that keeps the strings from getting in the way of playing
• Our coating technology protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
• America's #1 acoustic guitar string brand (MI SalesTrak® — US $ Vol)
• Light gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053