ELIXIR ELECTRIC NANOWEB - LIGHT/HEAVY - 010-052 (ELXNWEL1052)
Stock code: ELX12077
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
ELECTRIC NICKEL PLATED STEEL WITH NANOWEB COATING
Elixir® Electric Nickel Plated Steel Strings with NANOWEB® Coating deliver the presence, punch, and personality of traditional electric guitar strings but with extended tone life.
Amp up your guitar’s tone life with the same premium electric guitar strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available. Unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands’ coated and uncoated guitar strings. Anti-Rust Plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set.
Who wouldn’t love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes?
Engineered to endure, these nickel-plated steel electric guitar strings boast a ton of bright, vibrant presence and dynamic punch.
For a slicker, gentler feel, try a set of electric guitar strings with our POLYWEB Coating, which also feature a warmer tone. If you prefer the sound of uncoated strings along with a more natural feel, try our new OPTIWEB™ Coating.
Of course, the kind of string you play is all a matter of personal preference. Not sure what tone or feel is right for you? Try them out for yourself, and find your new favorite string from Elixir Strings.
Elixir Strings: Great tone. Long life.
• Electric guitar strings constructed with nickel-plated steel wrap wire
• Played for their bright, vibrant presence and dynamic punch
• NANOWEB Coating provides a smooth feel
• Our coating technology protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
• Anti-Rust Plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set
• Light/Heavy gauge: .010 .013 .017 .032 .042 .052