ELEKTRON MONOMACHINE SFX60+ PLUS SYNTHESIZER & SEQUENCER - CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
Stock code: ELEMONOMSFX60P
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,399.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
NOTE: We stock to order from Sweden with most Elektron products. There may be a delay in supply of up to 4 weeks when ordered. Monomachine
Pure synthesizer magic
The Monomachine stands out. Five different synthesis methods plus sequencing guarantee a sonic experience unlike anything heard. A digital and spectacular synthesizer.
Crispy, fierce, alien. The diverse synthesis methods endow the Monomachine with a unique character. Mix and combine the methods, all of them with a proud digital heritage, for a very special and inimitable sound. This synth walks its own otherworldly path.
Wave after wave
Upload and use customized waveforms in the Monomachine environment. Morph between the waveforms, alter their shape and fidelity and feel the sharpness of the digital edge. A sound designer’s dream come true.
Structure of sound
The flexible sequencer forms the backbone of the sound creation process. It gives form. When the special multi mode is activated patterns can even be treated as incredibly dynamic and layered sounds. A most powerful feature.
Stats at a glance
- 6 voices
- 1x specialized machine per voice
- 1x amp envelope per voice
- 1x 1-band EQ per voice
- 1x multimode filter per voice
- 1x sample rate reducer per voice
- 1x tape-style delay per voice
- 3x LFOs per voice
- 5 different synthesis methods
- 12 track Elektron sequencer (6 internal, 6 MIDI)
- 6 FX machines
- 12x arpeggiators
- User waveform slots
- +Drive storage
- 3 year Elektron warranty
Each internal Monomachine track is loaded with sound shaping devices. Available are a tape style delay, a sample rate reducer, a 1 band EQ, a resonant multi mode filter, a distortion effect, an arpeggiator and no less than three track LFO’s.
Reverb, chorus, phaser, flanger, compressor and a ring modulator. These are the master effects. Use them to add subtle nuances to a sound or to destroy it completely. The master effects can also process sounds incoming from the external inputs.
A special MIDI mode gives control of six dedicated MIDI tracks. Use the versatile arpeggiators and all the other special sequencer features to bring out the best in external MIDI gear. The MIDI tracks can of course be used alongside the six internal tracks.
The Monomachine comes equipped with a +Drive. It effectively means there is no risk of running out of storage space. Over 16’000 patterns, 16’000 kits and 8’000 waveforms can be internally stored.
Synth voice features (x6)
- 1x Specialized machine
- 1x Resonant 24dB lp/bp/hp filter
- 1x 1-band EQ
- 1x Sample rate reduction effect
- 1x Distortion effect
- 1 x Tape-style delay
- 3x Assignable LFOs
- 6x Internal tracks
- 6x MIDI tracks
- 128 patterns
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Swing, slide, accent
- 62 possible parameter locks on each pattern step
- 12x Arpeggiators
- Full MIDI support
- 128 Snapshots (+Drive)
- 128 Digibanks (+Drive)
- 128 Patterns per Snapshot
- 128 Kits per Snapshot
- 24 Songs per Snapshot
- 64 user waveform slots per Digibank
- 6 synthesis methods
- 14 audio generating machines
- 6 stereo effect machines
- 6 part synthesis
- GND basic waveform synthesis
- SuperWave analogue style synthesis
- SID MOS 6581 computer style synthesis
- DigiPRO wavetable synthesis
- FM+ frequency modulation synthesis
- V0-6 vocal synthesis
- Stereo reverb
- 6 tap stereo chorus
- Dynamix compressor
- Ring modulator
- 6 x 1/4” impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 2 x 1/4” audio in jacks
- 1 x 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- Advanced dual DSP system
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
Balanced audio outputs
- Main out level: +15dBu
- Assignable outs level: +10dBu
- Output impedance: 100 Ω unbalanced
- S/N ratio: 100dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
Unbalanced audio inputs
- Input level: +7dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Ω
- SNR inputs: 98dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
- Unit power consumption: 8W typical, 18W max
- Recommended power supply: 6V DC, 3A
- Steel casing with brushed aluminium panel
- Dimensions: W340×D181×H63mm (13.4×7×2.4”) (including, audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 2.8 kg
- Printed user’s manual
- 3 year Elektron warranty