ELEKTRON MACHINEDRUM SPS-1 MKII DIGITAL PERCUSSION SYNTHESIS & SEQUENCING- CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
Stock code: ELEMDRUMSPS1MK2
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,999.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
NOTE: We stock to order from Sweden with most Elektron products. There may be a delay in supply of up to 4 weeks when ordered. Machinedrum
Digital percussion synthesis at its finest
The Machinedrum is a drum machine based on five original drum synthesis methods. With a razor sharp focus on percussion, it contains everything needed to create the perfect beat right out of the box.
The range of capable drum synthesis methods serve as the foundation of the Machinedrum. The diverse methods, covering everything from legacy drum sounds to experimental percussion, cater for an impressive sound palette.
The splendor of the Machinedrum sequencer lies in the way it operates. All important parameters can be affected and recorded. And thanks to the flexible nature of the Machinedrum it can also be used to sequence external MIDI gear.
Each track has its own effect block. It consists of an amplitude modulator, a 1 band EQ, a flexible resonant multi mode filter, a sample rate reducer and a distortion effect. Add the 16 LFOs to the mix for seriously exclusive beats.
Stats at a glance
- 16 drum voices
- 1x specialized machine per voice
- 1x amplitude modulator per voice
- 1x 1-band EQ per voice
- 1x multimode filter per voice
- 1x sample rate reducer per voice
- 1x distortion per voice
- 1x LFO per voice
- 5 different drum synthesis methods
- 16 track Elektron sequencer
- Reverb, compressor, delay, EQ master FX
- MIDI sequencing
- 3 year Elektron warranty
The sequencer turns beats into unique compositions. Use the numerous LFOs and the powerful parameter lock feature, where each drum note can be assigned unique parameter settings, to obtain ever evolving and flowing rhythms.
Each Machinedrum track has its own effect block. It consists of an amplitude modulator, a 1 band EQ, a flexible resonant multi mode filter, a sample rate reducer and a distortion effect. All track effects can be used simultaneously.
The stereo Master Effects system is comprised of the Rhythm echo delay, the Gate box reverb, the Dynamix dynamic processor and the Master EQ. The master effects can affect all tracks routed through the main output.
The audio inputs
The two audio inputs will breathe new life in other gear. Process, reshape, modulate, and treat incoming audio with the Machinedrum sound shaping tools. Put that special Machinedrum signature on external audio equipment. Highly rewarding.
The powerful parameter locks, the LFOs and numerous other functions are available when MIDI sequencing. Nearly all parameters and functions of the Machinedrum are possible to control from external devices as well.
Drum voice features (x16)
- 1× Specialized machine
- 1x Amplitude modulator
- 1x 1-band EQ
- 1x Resonant 24 dB LP/BP/HP filter
- 1x Sample rate reducer effect
- 1x Distortion effect
- 2x Master effects sends
- 1x Assignable LFO
- 16 tracks
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Swing, slide, accent
- 64 possible parameter locks on each pattern step
- Full realtime control
- Full MIDI support
- 384 MIDI controllable parameters
- 128 Patterns
- 128 Kits
- 32 Songs
- Rhythm Echo delay
- Gatebox reverb
- Hi/Lo-shelf + parametric EQ
- Dynamix compressor
- 5 MD synthesis methods
- 46 individual audio generating machines
- GND basic waveform synthesis
- TRX retro beatbox synthesis
- EFM enhanced feedback modulation synthesis
- E12 sampled percussion synthesis
- P-I physical modelling synthesis
- 128x64 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- 6 x 1/4” impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 2 x 1/4” audio in jacks
- 1 x 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- Advanced dual DSP system
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
Balanced audio outputs
- Main out level: +15dBu
- Assignable outs level: +10dBu
- Output impedance: 100 Ω unbalanced
- S/N ratio: 100dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
Unbalanced audio inputs
- Input level: +7dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Ω
- SNR inputs: 98dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
- Unit power consumption: 8W typical, 18W max.
- Recommended power supply: 6V DC, 3A
- Steel casing with brushed aluminium panel
- Dimensions: W340×D181×H63mm (13.4×7×2.4”) (including, audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 2.8 kg
- Printed user’s manual
- 3 year Elektron warranty